By magomag - 14/05/2013 04:15 - United States - Fair Lawn

Spicy
Today, I learned if you type my full name in Google Images, the 3rd thing that comes up is a naked woman in ropes. Someone on Pornhub thought it was smart to comment that the girl looks just like me. She does. Now my parents think I'm a porn star, and most people at school stopped talking to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 114
You deserved it 5 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

phantumgrey 6

And you name just for reference is?.......

superman21_fml 19

What school do you go to that nobody would want to talk to a **** star?

Comments

phantumgrey 6

And you name just for reference is?.......

Well, I just googled mine and nothing but mugshots and fat people come up...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
CubanBitchh 10

Mine's a female body builder

Mine shows an old photo of a baby with a hat on and it links to my FB. I have no baby photos whatsoever and neither do my friends. WTF?

I get a book cover (author has the same name so that makes sense), and a guy with a creepy pedo-stache and smile.

I get a bunch of pictures of old naked people

Mines a jeweler. It shows a bunch of jewelry.

QueenOfAwkwardd 14

I have the same name as a **** star. But, unlike op, I look nothing like her.

I got some weird x-men stuff and a black and white photo of an oldish lady sitting in a sun/lawn chair with a baby on her lap

forlifebro 15

I did mine and found a mug shot of my uncle and my dad WTF!

You all lucked out I googled mine and all I got was lawyers. On the upside he is apparently very good.

I love how your pic kind of relates to the FML. xD

superman21_fml 19

What school do you go to that nobody would want to talk to a **** star?

Yeah, I would think that guys are jumping at the chance to get laid by a pornstar!

maybe some very religious girls-only school? edit: #10 beat me to it! sorry!

One of the lab assistants at my university looks exactly like Sasha Grey...eyebrows and all :')

perdix 29

#19, you should keep exploring and see where the similarity ends, if it does ;) I stayed in Organic Chemistry even after I changed my major and didn't need it anymore, just because my lab assistant was that ******* hot!

ctlnaaia71 8

for sure a catholic or christian school, full of hypocrites

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Considering that sex is the livelihood of the performers and is strictly regulated, you can almost guarantee that they won't have diseases these days. They get tested every couple of weeks for STD's and cannot work if they have them.

SynysterNero 20

Well if she looks like a famous **** star it is safe to assume OP is attractive since most of them have to be attractive. That should get the attention of a lot of guys right off.

superman21_fml 19

Last time I checked, it's kinda tough to get any disease, much less an STD, just by talking to someone.....

RedPillSucks 31

Meh. You don't "talk" the way I "talk".

Thank you for beating me to the perfect statement

So people at your school are either hypocytical **** watchers or they're creepy stalkers that are all googling you for some reason...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why would someone comment your name on a website? Like anyone knows who the **** you are... that makes no sense. I could see them being like "hey, I know a girl that looks just like this", but not explicitly using your name. -_-

Wow. You have horrible luck. Imagine the odds. I feel bad for you OP. FYL

I don't understand, who on Pornhub would know OP and why would OP see the comment on Pornhub anyway?? Am I reading this wrong?

I think it's a member site and they commented on the similarity. So the name is now associated with the **** page it was made on and shows up on google.

#48, thanks for explaining. I kept missing the link... :)

#79, OP decided to Google herself. One of the images that came up was of a pornstar. She clicked on it and found out that someone had left a comment on the image saying it looked like OP.

It 'looks' like you. Doesn't mean it is. Just explain to them that it isn't you. They're obviously not very good friends if they stopped talking to you..

Agreed #5. Also - really bad parents too. OP, your parents and "friends" are being unreasonable. Plus, you look similar, not identical. Try and find points of difference for comparison.

I think the question that you should ask your parents is did you have an identical twin sister that was given up at birth, who grew up moving through foster homes and learning that attention could only sought through behaviours that berate the human body and soul. If they say that's absurd tell them so is the plausibility of you being a **** star!

Tigerblossom 19

You would think that a lot of boys would start talking to you... That's really unfortunate and I hope you can get everything cleared up!

I actually don't understand why people would stop talking to a person, just because of ****!

don't worry they will talk to you again and you can tell most guys you know how to rock their world ;)

I had a math teacher who looked like a girl in a **** video that was going around the school Quite the opposite happened, actually...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

...how does this pertain to the FML at hand?

maybe op goes to an all girl school