By Anonymous - 16/12/2011 05:30 - United States

Today, I talked to my dad about joining the military. He got up, laughed, and said, "As if the army would accept a pussy like you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 375
You deserved it 6 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You being man enough to stand up for your country does not make you a pussy. :) Thank you for wanting to serve and protect us!

Comments

every1luvsboners 11

Those are the same reverse psychology techniques the US military use today to lure teens into signing their lives away. Coincidence? I think not. He's probably on the payroll.

squidmmn 0

You need to make your own choice in life, military service is for everyone who wants a good start in life.

cullin69 5

That sucks, join up anyway if that is what you want and prove him wrong.

join the military and then come and be like bitch what!

Stand up to him you pussy, it's your first test to be a soldier.

or you could get a real job and not drag down the economy

...Or you can shut up, you damn occupy protester...

Thanks but I actually have a good job so I'm not part of the occupy movement. The military is ruining this country.

Did I just ******* read that? "the military is ruining this country? At least they protect the freedom to say that you prick.

Airman1988 9

Wow this comment is wrong on so many levels, next time you enjoy your freedom of speech or plenty of other rights a piece of trash like you doesn't deserve, you can think all those "worthless" people who serve. What a tasteless and ignorant comment.

Who is attacking us? Nobody. When someone does then I will support the military

As long as you're not overweight and have no health problems they will take you. Good luck.

redmnky21 8

screw him research which branch would work for u meet with a recruiter and go kick ASS!!!

ErinBeam 1

Actually the army is full of *******. It's the marines who are the real shit! ;) The few. The proud!