By Username - 16/12/2011 06:31 - Canada

Today, I hit a new low when I caught myself eating the chocolates that were meant to be part of my boyfriend's Christmas presents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 654
You deserved it 33 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Geez, you remind me of that chocolate guy from spongebob! CHOCOLATE!!!

KennKenn 0

Buy him new ones. Or rewrap the box.

Comments

KennKenn 0

Buy him new ones. Or rewrap the box.

bballsoccerrocks 7

Buy another one for him and buy your own, I always do that if I buy chocolates because there just so good!! :)

You sound pretty happy about your inability to control yourself.

bballsoccerrocks 7

Bballsoccerrocks, not only does your question make ZERO sense, you had to be doubly annoying by posting it twice! "Were they good I guess?" Is the worst question I have read all day.

LunaDragon 10

@bballsoccerrocks obviously they were if she was pigging out on them.

Tookie22 5

Om Nomnomnomnom... How will you explain that to him?

18, if no one cared the first time, why would anyone care the second??

StopDropNRoll 11

Come op you didn't get any chocolate for your bf. those chocolates oh no those weren't for your you baby. That's all you have to say =P

Hmm Everyone thumbed down my comment... Maybe I should post it again and people will thumb it up. Your stupid #17

showdaddy46 0

If you can say "you are," as in "you are stupid," then you need an apostrophe. Just a rule of thumb for all these newbies to the English language.

Sorry, #76, I was actually using the reply feature for its intended purpose and my comment should be read as a response to #10. I didn't think it was necessary to clarify this but apparently it's not as obvious as I assumed due to annoying children being unable to resist their pleas for attention and deciding to post irrelevant comments as replies.

n_epic_fail 14

Like your boyfriend wanted chocolates for Christmas anyway.

its the thought that counts....most of the time.

Well it's not very thoughtful eating someone's Christmas present

It took courage and determination to eat that piece of chocolate that is wrapped up and everything. You got balls kid

Chocolates are always good! :D It's okay OP next time buy 2! One for you and one for him. Please don't eat both boxes though lol I don't want to see a new FML ;)

Buttsexpirate 9

Geez, you remind me of that chocolate guy from spongebob! CHOCOLATE!!!

It's tempting, especially when chocolate releases dopamine for pleasure, makes you want to eat MOAR :3

I'm sure some weeks old chocolate would have complimented his gift anyway.

Chocolate doesn't expire quickly, don't worry.

no it doesnt. I have actually found a stash of year old halloween candy before and ate it with no shame

I'm sorry. This chocolate isn't fresh enough for my liking.

yumlicious 4

Your mom reminds me of the cookie monster. Om nom nom nom nom nom nom!!!!!!!!!!

Torva_fml 16

Really 79? Your mom jokes were soooooo last year. Keep up kiddo. ....then I took an arrow to the knee.

yumlicious 4

I'm bring them back like I brought sexy back. Oh and cute car pictures are way overused. How unoriginal of you.

yumlicious 4

Meant to say cat. Srsly. T and R are right next to each other. And easy to be mixed up when typing...especially on iPhone and their tiny virtual buttons.

Iamaninchworm 0

Clearly your behind if you think your mom jokes were last year.

FYL?? You only have yourself to blame..

xShannonxSammyx 7

Reminds me of Fez from That 70's Show. xD