By -.- - 13/04/2014 22:16 - United Kingdom - Epsom

Today, my dad found out that I'm a member on a bodybuilding forum and decided to join it too. It's only been a few hours, but he's already told everyone that he's my dad, posted that I'm a "total pussy in real life", and questioned my sexuality. Thanks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 283
You deserved it 5 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Act like you don't know him and call him out. The administrators might ban him.

Comments

When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember the fire department usually uses water..

Or you know...just use a fire extinguisher.

Now you'll have to get back at him and prove your sexuality. Solution: **** his wife

daisylokes 16

eww dude, what the F, that's not a solution.

cryssycakesx3 22

yeah, incest solves everything....

#33: Um, let's keep in mind that his wife happens to be OP's mother...

#33 I now question you're relationship with your mother and the rest of your family

OP obviously has to make an account claiming to be OPs fathers father, tell everyone how much of a pussy OPs father is and question his sexuality

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Don't fight fire with fire, OP. Point out that he's a brand new account, and accuse him of trolling and flaming. Try to get him banned. Deny, deny, deny. Remember, it's the internet, which means chances are he can't prove it's true. Plus, you've been there longer, which means that you've got more credibility.

58 - unless he uploads a picture to prove it

Hey #12, did you know that um... there's literally a button for that?

So, #33 is into incest. And threadjacking...

oddities 20

#33, you want OP to do the nasty with his mother to "get back" at his dad? I highly doubt OP has an Oedipus complex and sleeping with someone's wife as revenge is incredibly immature in the first place, sleeping with your mother to get back at your dad is worse.

Fight muscle with muscle.....? Oh, I forgot. Just because it's a bodybuilder forum doesn't mean OP builds bodies. Is that like a new form of construction working? Body building... Hmm, I'll have to look into that.. Can you build beautiful women?

Is anyone else surprised that Welshite actually got downvoted? That's a crazy phenomenon.

Dawnstempest 17

It works well with forest fires...

That's extremely mean coming from your dad. I have a feeling you two have maybe relationship issues? If you do I hope you to can work it out. FYL sorry op that's just flat out rude

Not sure you can just assume they have issues based off this. Maybe his dad is just a dick? Maybe his dad took a joke too far?

Maybe, but I feel as though if he's deliberately making fun of him that Maybe their relationship is somewhat strained and that his father might not know how to deal with this situation and like you said took the joke too far

I see where he is coming from. My dad would intentionally aggravate me further when I am already am, that's fine i do the same thing, but joining a website and insulting your son just for the hell of it is a giant dick thing to do.

Maybe the Dad is just telling the truth too and the OP doesn't even lift

Your physical appearance has squat to do with your sexual orientation, darling.

Considering the fml doesn't mention anything about physical appearance at all I'm not sure what you're talking about?

You're dad can't bodybuild character, OP. Don't worry about it, just keep working out and living healthy

Redoxx_fml 22

If he was his own father then the real question becomes how did he travel back in time

Cwizer 17
RenoTheRhino 30

All in favor of suing Cwizer (#45) say aye!

oddities 20

#47, I know a really good lawyer who could help with that. Disclaimer: This is sarcasm, since no one seems to understand when I'm being sarcastic.

XDsmileyDX_fml 24

#75 Maybe because that didn't seem sarcastic at all... I think you meant you were just joking maybe?

oddities 20

#77, no, that was sarcasm because it's a ridiculous case that would [most likely] never be taken even semi seriously by a lawyer. Sometimes you have to think into my sarcasm a little but that's a token minority with my sarcasm yet only 4 people regularly get when I'm being sarcastic.

Cwizer 17

You made a shitty joke and got a shitty response. There's no "geeez" about it.

threer 30

Saying "I think I know a lawyer that can help with that." Is a joke. Saying "Yes, because lawyers love to be on terrible cases." is sarcasm. Sarcasm is pretty broad and hateful. Jokes are simple, specific, and generally neutral-natured. Get a handle!

skittyskatbrat 19

Oh, that sucks. :-( It would only be a YDI if you were bragging and lying on the forum and he's called you on it. Might be time to find an evil site... I recommend telling him that you don't like the parties available, and that you want to join a party that says "when given lemons for politicians, make lemonade!" You think it could really help out, and that he should join lemonparty . org too. WARNING, that's not work/kid safe. But he'll back off for a bit.... :D Once he's un-traumatized. Search for shock websites. There are some really good ones out there that have "neutral" names. Then laugh about your Dad falling for those links in the body building forum....

Fr0gs 15

U really think im going to read this?

was there acid involved in the making of this comment?

I had no clue what he was talking about either until I read lemonparty.org and then it all made sense. He's basically saying he should get his dad to visit the site. The first picture is very disturbing. Although it might confirm the Dad's thoughts about OP's sexuality.

I'm questioning your dads maturity or possible mean sense of humor.

So instead of standing up to him, you come here to complain instead? Sounds like your dad was right about being a pussy. MAN UP!