By Anonymous - 16/12/2011 05:30 - United States

Today, I talked to my dad about joining the military. He got up, laughed, and said, "As if the army would accept a pussy like you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 375
You deserved it 6 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You being man enough to stand up for your country does not make you a pussy. :) Thank you for wanting to serve and protect us!

Comments

Go For it! Thank you for your interest in serving our Country.

join and when you get accepted rub it in his face!!!

tracebarton 0

Was your dad in the military? If not you are obviously a bigger man by joining the military and putting your life in danger and I wanna say thank you for that

Turn to him and say: At least I have the balls to enlist. Cause honestly most people don't consider enlisting. I'd still be part of the NZ Army if I didn't take a bullet to the leg (no I'm not doing that skyrim meme it really happened to me). And before all you trolls start saying "hurrr nz army doesnt do shit" we served along side your army and marines in afghanistan.

Army takes practically anyone. Training is too easy. Don't listen to him. You can do it!

Woooah is there a sumbitch on this thread trashing the armed forces of America?

OMGAlf 4

If you want to be in the army then get used to the insult to toughen you up. sheesh.

icanhazblivions 1

i love how no one is intelligent enough to actually realize what a common comment actually infers. nothing pisses me off more than this, I would have attacked his face for being a sexist mofo. YDI, OP.

Calling someones a pussy is considered sexist now?? But really, WHAT THE **** are you talking about? ...ans how does the op deserves this?