By Anonymous - 16/12/2011 05:30 - United States

Today, I talked to my dad about joining the military. He got up, laughed, and said, "As if the army would accept a pussy like you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 375
You deserved it 6 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You being man enough to stand up for your country does not make you a pussy. :) Thank you for wanting to serve and protect us!

Comments

zebra44 0

Army is downsizing 8% starting in March next year, I'd go Air Force.

I agree. However, the Air Force is also getting a bit more stringent on who they decide to admit. Even though I'm former Army, I'd still say join the AF (or the Navy, if you can't get into the Air Force). |the kid|

Hey. Maybe OPs dad is just protective and doesn't want OP on the field, and doesn't know how to express it. Yeah, or he's an ass.

Well if you are, being in the army would clear that right up. :) be strong, army strong!

So there's gonna be this exuberant mix of clowns from all over the place! Sweetness! |the kid|

You have an interesting hobby and method in dealing with coming of age issues, 33.

lol @dads :) Join the marines, come back, kick his ass. Problem solved.

Don't worry the army pretty much takes everybody

Ha, you made me laugh. So you agree, he is a pussy. At least they accept everyone.

juturnaamo 29

Well, we don't know if he's a pussy, but I agree, they will take anybody. As long as you're not fat or a druggie, you're in. Then you have 9 weeks to not be a pussy.

samanthamj10 0

The Army is for *******. Join the Marine Corps! Oohrah!!!

They are also both there to protect our freedoms to say shit like this.

ZielZone 4
kshafer08 7

Join the marines. It's cooler

Your dad's a dick for saying that. Look at it this way, OP; half of the people that make up our armed forces probably were ******* when they first joined, and the military toughened them up and turned them into the killing machines they are today. The fact that you're considering joining means that you're ready to man the **** up and do what needs to be done. Kudos to you and good luck.