By Anonymous - 21/08/2014 15:37 - United States

Today, I talked to a girl I like. I tried to make her jealous by telling her I had a "thing" going with another girl. She looked deeply into my eyes and said, "Wait, aren't you gay?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 191
You deserved it 17 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tying to make her jealous is not how to win over a girl!

Comments

Ain't cool bro! YDI for using mind games. What if she said that she didn't care since she already "had already had a bf"? Seesh... place yourself in ones shoes before saying that kind of crap

don't feel bad. I dress nice and have a high pitched voice, so my friends have to explain to new people, after they ask, that no, I'm not gay. hang in there. maybe you were only in the friend zone because she thought you were gay. maybe you have a chance now.

I don't think he's even in the friend zone... A girl has to like you at some level to be considered a friend. This guy is too much of a douche. If you have to lie to get laid, you're doing it wrong.

sofitina 20

Maybe he wasn't lying to just get laid but to have a relationship. Granted, that makes it worse.

That's what you get when you trying to act cool.

Definitely a YDI. Don't play games, nobody likes them, and if she caught you on it, she would likely be too peeved to consider dating you. "Oh this guy likes to lie to play with my mind? Excuse me while I remove my pants!" ... Said no woman, ever.

#21 I think that exact quote has been said before, followed immediately by sex, on every reality TV show on MTV.

Haha alright, that's fair. No real girls not doing it for money would, though. :p

What you fail to realize is that it would only make her jealous if she was interested in you in the first place, in which case there would be no need to make her jealous. If anything it would only discourage her from pursuing you. Didn't think that one through, did ya, Bub?

one of the best backfires i heard in recent times..

Perfect man, now she thinks you're not interested in her, since you know, you told her you had a thing with someone else. But in the bright side, you ain't gay to her now. Great job.

killerdana 19

Then why were you dating him?

lishajoy777 14

I'd have said "Awe, no, but thanks for the compliment." Seriously, if a girl thinks you're gay, it's a good thing. I had a girl think that because I wasn't showing interest in her, that I was gay, and it opened the floodgates when she found out I wasn't and pursued all her pent up desire for me. MAKING a girl jealous for any reason sucks, though. Whether you're with her and want her reactions, or trying to gain her interest. They don't react well to it. If they witness something harmless and get jealous or upset, then that's a different story.