By straightasaneedle - 02/02/2011 17:11 - Germany

Today, after three weeks of putting it off, I decided to ask out the girl I've had a major crush on since third grade. When I told her, she smiled, but then quickly said, "But aren't you gay?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 589
You deserved it 4 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Unless you have just started fourth grade, then you've been putting off asking her out for a hell of a lot longer than three weeks! (If you are just starting fourth grade, you are too young to date (except if you are perdix, but he was an exception)) You've probably put on this gay act to get close to her. Girls are rightfully suspicious of the motivations of straight guys, but often let their guard down to non-threatening gay ones. Now, if you were clever, you'd tell her that she "straightened" you out ;) (I hope this gets in before the inevitable dreaded "Comments are deactivated.")

Comments

Okay, let's try to act like civilised humans and avoid knuckle-dragging bigotry on this one. If you don't like it, move on to the next FML. Failure to take a damn hint will result in me kicking your ass, freezing you in carbonite, and handing you over to a fat green space slug just for the hell of it.

Sirin I uhh... I love you. *rubs the back of his head looking down and smiles innocently*. Maybe coffee next Tuesday?

I thought you were gay. But fine; black, no sugar. Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee. I stole that from McMan's profile, but then, he stole it from Godot, so it all evens out.

Well, I was. But you made me become straight sweet heart. ;).

KingDingALing 9

Get a room you two! So what if I'm jealous? :(

KingDingALing 9

Get a room you two! So what if I'm jealous? :(

Well op, it's unfortunate that she misjudged you! Maybe she or some other girl will like that you're a little bit mo' sensitive or feminine! Ya never know, but if you've seriously waited years and obsessed over this one girl, you may want to try and avoid similar experiences in the future!(:

I'm not gay, except if you count that time in Tijuana with that donkey and Mexican midget.

GrandTheftPants 0

I just erotically shat my pants, and I liked every moment of it!

GrandTheftPants 0

Damn sirin, a man with power.. that's hot ;)

MyMuffinsAreDead 0

what the hell happened to number 1 and 2?

We will make coffee metal, we will make everything metal. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

pattheaninal 9
annabanananaa11 0

20, you're adorable. Just so ya know.(:

this is why we can't have nice things !!!

This is the reason why people shouldn't judge others before getting to know them or just assuming something about them before getting the actual truth. -_-

you_failed 15

Aww man! That sucks! D: But at least shr accepted the date, right? :]

perdix 29

Unless you have just started fourth grade, then you've been putting off asking her out for a hell of a lot longer than three weeks! (If you are just starting fourth grade, you are too young to date (except if you are perdix, but he was an exception)) You've probably put on this gay act to get close to her. Girls are rightfully suspicious of the motivations of straight guys, but often let their guard down to non-threatening gay ones. Now, if you were clever, you'd tell her that she "straightened" you out ;) (I hope this gets in before the inevitable dreaded "Comments are deactivated.")

That "three weeks" was puzzling me, too.

leprachaun405 0

by "three weeks" he means he had been considering asking her out, before that he had just had a crush on her and wasn't going to do anything about it

Aww, not the answer you were hoping for :( I hope she still agreed to go out with you OP :)

Thejackel79 9

wow i love how people assume these things. People assume since im a wrestler that im gay so i feel for you man.

TheDrifter 23

Yeah that's rough. High school wrestling outfits lead to way too many jokes.

dude seriously they look uber **** and it honestly dose make me think there gay cuz dude they get down on the floor with other dudes junk all up on there face