By Anonymous - 16/06/2017 14:00

Today, I saw the girl I've been crushing hard on. I go up to talk to her, and I'm immediately greeted by, "I like girls." FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 558
You deserved it 794

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either she's not attracted to you and is using it to reject you gently or she's genuinely not interested in men, regardless of the reason you should respect the fact she's not interested in you regardless of how disappointing that may be.

tibtak01 8

Great! You already discovered a shared passion!

Comments

sunshine1421 14

well at least you got that out there up front no questions later... that sucks op but everyone gets nervous in front of a crush... good luck

Either she's not attracted to you and is using it to reject you gently or she's genuinely not interested in men, regardless of the reason you should respect the fact she's not interested in you regardless of how disappointing that may be.

tibtak01 8

Great! You already discovered a shared passion!

What's not to like? As the wise man, Homer Simpson, once mused; "Women are a lot like a beer. They look good. They smell good. And you'd step over your own mother to get one."

Tell her you're trans and identify as a girl

Today, I met a lesbian. A woman who doesn't like men! A woman who otherwise would have surely been all over me! Clearly she and every other lesbian exist solely to inconvenience me, the best and most dateworthy man in the world. What's the point of a woman existing if she doesn't want to **** me? Fml!!!

Oh, someone was a head. I hate these posts. I'm horrified by the amount of americans with crushes, they don't know anything about Why do they assume a person would be interested in them if they were in an another situation?

In my opinion, I know I might get downvoted, but the the girl was actually kind of rude. All he did was go up to talk to her, and, from what I can understand, he didn't even get to say hi before she immediately assumed and blurted out she was a lesbian. As a girl who's into girls myself, that's never the first thing I tell a guy when he walks up to me, purely on the chance that he just might want a conversation and to get to know me. It's kind of rude. Kinda like how we see memes of the guy saying hi and the woman immediately saying she has a boyfriend. Everybody thinks the woman is rude then, why not now?

Suaria 38

Based on the context, I'm guessing the OP and the girl have talked before. She probably got the hint that he is interested. She may either not be interested and needed something so he would back off or she is lesbian and decided not to lead him on.

Unless they were somewhere specific doing a hobby, it's very unlikely for a guy just wanting to talk. Why would you randomly strike up a convo with a stranger? It's pretty obvious what his intentions were lol.

It happens, although it seems she WAS a bit abrupt. About 15 years ago, I asked out a waitress at a place I frequented. She said, "Remember when I mentioned my girlfriend? It's that kind of girlfriend". I apologized, and she said, "It's all good with me if it's all good with you." And there was much rejoicing...

While she might have been pretty tactless and insensitive, if you get this kind of response do you ever wonder if it's because you're coming on too strong before this encounter?

You said "hard on".... huh-huh-huh....