By anonymous - 24/04/2009 19:50 - United States

Today, I started my period. I am getting married tomorrow. So, not only am I going to be on my period for my wedding night and honeymoon, my best friend has to help me change my pad because my dress is so big. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 099
You deserved it 9 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's why you go on birth control so that you can use it to safely delay or skip your period. it's part of wedding planning 101.

grazynaanka 0

It likes to come at the worst possible moments. This is going to sound gross but, if you and your new husband want to do the deed, use a female condom. And hey, at least you know your bestfriend is a true friend!

Comments

Why are people so stupid when it comes to the tampon thing? Look, not everyone prefers tampons. I'm 19, and I don't like them. Neither does my mother, who is in her forties. They're not for everyone. If you think pads feel like diapers, be smart and grab the thinner ones. You don't feel them if you position them properly. And if you think they feel gross... um, change them? Pretty sure that's the point. And yes, the few times I HAVE worn tampons, I've had to wear pads on my heavier days anyway. So what the ****'s the point if I have to buy tampons AND pads?

claiireee1 0

I agree with #30 but also, try to avoid dairy and it will lighten your flow at the very least (it can also help you finish it earlier)

phoenixxrisingxx 0

135. you are my hero. and really people. there are 135 comments on here about how planning doesnt always help and stuff. Im so with 135 on this. Why buy both?

Uhh while I much prefer tampons myself, I don't get all you people who are telling her to use a tampon. You really think it'll be less awkward for her friend to pull a bloody tampon out of her ****** than it will be to change a pad? Any woman who's ever changed a baby's diaper will probably not be particularly squeamish about changing a pad.

Ibeapirate 0

this is why you're supposed to pay attention to when your period is. That way, when it's important, you can plan around it.

no. 142 - I've tried that - it doesn't always work. Oh, well. The best laid plans of mice and phantomdonuts...

originalchampion 0

Well I guess it happens, it's a fact of life. Have a really good wedding, I'm sure that minor thing won't stuff up anything!

see if you got pregnet before the wedding this wouldnt be a problem! jk. 40 as i read yours i immediatly relized you are probably a man. its called irregual. not always the exact same