By Anonymous - 03/08/2010 06:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I start work in an office, with my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 549
You deserved it 12 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

penny_darling 0

Boo hoo. I would actually really like to work with my mom.

Comments

It's kids like you who make me sick. Be grateful you have a job you little ********.

catscratched 0

stay still honey while I change your ink cartridge mom! your embarasing me

don't feel to bad! I work with my mom too....

Don't feel so bad....I work with my mom too.

pnut3xoxo 0

Oh poor OP, you have a job? in this economy? Yeah, that really does sound awful. Seriously, get over it and be a bit more grateful.

sapphirerose21 0
sallen0046 4

So you applied for a job at the place your mother works, and now you think your life is ****** because you actually got the job? You've got a job. Poor you, having a source of income in this terrible economy. I would gladly work with my mom, my dad, and every aunt, uncle, and cousin I have if it meant I actually had a job. You're an ungrateful, whiny bitch and I hope they rescind their job offer.

Hey there! I just started the same thing...and my mom is just a *bit* uptight...just keep your head down but your eyes up...just do your best and work hard and treat everyone with deferance. It is weird (and yes, slightly demeaning) but it will be okay. Just remember that this too shall pass!!