By Anonymous - 03/08/2010 06:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I start work in an office, with my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 549
You deserved it 12 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

penny_darling 0

Boo hoo. I would actually really like to work with my mom.

Comments

regardless of your relationship with your mother, having a job at all is a lucky thing in this economy, so no FML here. i wouldn't mind working with my mom right now cuz a job is a job. no one has the perfect job that they want ever, something will make you unhappy. that's life. once again, you have a job, so that trumps everything else. stop being whiny.

fmlxxreaderx 0

you have a job, you get paid. who cares ,... grow up ?? it's your mother, a really important piece in your heart. she loves you provides/provided for you, put you on earth. Now your complaining about working in the same office as her? it's sad. I honestly fail to see the FML.. I really do. if any one disagrees that's fine but I really don't like ppl who always see their own mother as an embarassement..

this isn't a depressing post. more you looking at your situation the wrong way

I'm sure you had your reasons for not seeing your friend for that long :( that's horrible though :( some reunion ...

oh I thought u was commenting in a different FML but anywho get over it :) mums are great !!

perle_noire 0

So? I worked in an office with my mom. You'll live.

ThPinkElephant 0

YDI for having a mother >.>

Daaamn, you're ******, eh? Well, at least try and be nice, ok? haha

redheadedmonster 24

and this is an fml why? at least you have a job