By Foreigner - 01/08/2011 15:05 - Jersey

Today, I was having a great time shopping with my gran, until she started complaining about all the foreigners ruining our town, and counting each person who didn't look 100% British. It wouldn't even have been so bad if I wasn't adopted into the family, from Russia. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 706
You deserved it 3 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry.. Take the comforting words of Rebecca black... Everybody's Russian

Comments

daysgoby902 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
eminemchick 19

^unidentified flying object ?

16, is that a Schecter or a B.C Rich in your picture?

Brave Grandma, doesn't she know that all Russians carry guns and poor decision making skills?

OWNZ 0

Just remember to put a little something extra in her tea and crumpets ;)

Een Soviet Ruuuussia, AIDS finds you! ????????????? tsunami frog

Yeah, put something extra in her tea, like boiled ants.

All you need to shut up us Russians can kill you all

No_habla_espanol 11

Oh jeez. Look at all these comments. I didn't know people had so much oppression toward Russians.

No_habla_espanol 11

All of the comments that I was referring to are now gone and I now seem like a weirdo. O.o

In soviet russia, foreigners adopt you!

wth where did all the comments go????? O.o

CattyPurry 0
OWNZ 0

Maybe slip a little somethin extra into her tea and crumpetts ;)

point out that your Russian and make that bitchy bag of wrinkles feel like crap

U know the FML should've stopped at grandma

anyone else notice it says it's in jersey

What does OP being in Jersey have to do with it?

RUSSIANS FTW!!! :) dnt be sad abt a racist grandma, u r RUSSIAN!! DO IT FOR THE MOTHERLAND!! (did I mention tht I'm also Russian?) :)

TerraDiablo 0

Hawt! Russian chucks are awesome!

Prankster7o7 5

Yeah, the ones who aren't manly are. :)

I think they meant to type FML but screwy autocorrect changed it to UFO. My theory.

your grandma is a real CYKA sometimes, aye? :)

Ballsy grandma, doesn't she know that all Russians carry guns and poor decision making skills?

daysgoby902 6

I was just excited that was the first comment I didn't really Care what it said but thank you number 107... I think? =]

so the entire time she was looking at you goin "unbritish heathen"?

-150 why is ur picture of 2 ppl in bed? aka after they had sex..? stupid...

daysgoby902 6

So Sweet of you to ask! it's of Josh duhamal.

who's that in bed with him? Nicole forrester or fergie?:p

daysgoby902 6

I believe it's Nichole but it could be just some random

What, I totally remember commenting this earlier and it showing up. FML, what are you doing to my brain?

@174 First do you actually know what aka stands for? I only ask because it in no way works with what you said. Secondly, why is it that in your mind two people lying in bed automatically means they've had sex? They could have just been relaxing in bed together, or they could have been planning on having sex and not gotten to it yet.

199- ive commented on this FML like 3x today and all the comments of this comment have been wiped all 3x

omfg! all the damn comments are deleted AGAIN

ZombieeeeUnicorn 1
missyj0 12

Vhy you no bring me vodka? You make Boris very anger.

Shut up about the russian shit us russians can kill you

Shut up about my mother land Russia bungholea

Kingcc 0
ThisRandomChild 0

If by 'badass' you mean 'hot', then I agree

I think this guy cus he said that russians are badass thank u

I'm Russian. But I've lived in America for most of my life, so I don't have an accent :P but I do agree that Russian accents are badass.

I'm not Russian at all, just thought I would tell you.

maz_irken 6

Well now u can be fellow professional russian comrade. And as always, have nice day

well at least she wasn't talking directly to you.

Haha she might be "indirectly" talking to her.

or atleast she's not gunna be the nazi nd kill you

Kingcc 0

whered u get the number lmao

1. Grandma walks around naked. 2. Grandma tells your boyfriend about your crotch pimples. 3. Grandma takes you on vacation and dumps you at fat camp. 4. Grandma takes you to church so she can expel the demons from you. 5. Grandma thinks she can wear a bikini. Around your guy friends. 6. Turns out Grandma is a cougar and slept with your boyfriend. 7. Your grandma THINKS she is a cougar and tries to sleep with your boyfriend. 8. Grandma doesn't remember who you are and calls the police on you. 9. Grandma thinks you are her live in nurse and demands a sponge bath. 10. Grandma tells you that Grandpa can still get it up. You realize your 80 year old grandma gets more action than you and doesn't have all her teeth. 11. Your grandmother has a **** collection. 12. Your grandmother finds your old VHS **** collection, thinks its home videos and shares it with the whole family. 13. Turns out your Grandmother smokes pot. She gets very friendly with your friends when she smokes it. 14. Grandma forgot that bras are important. 15. Grandma borrows your clothes (short shorts and bikini) for a night on the town. 16. You discover granny has been stealing your condoms. 17. You introduce your black boyfriend, your grandmother accuses you of sleeping with the help. 18. Your grandmother says, "You're getting fat!" You tell her you're pregnant. She calls you a liar. 19. Your grandmother gets drunk and tells you about her upcoming boob job. 20. Grandma gets a boob job. 21. Grandma doesn't realize Facebook is not a search bar. She searches "How to tell if my grandson is gay." You are her only grandson. 22. Turns out your grandma is part of the Nazi party. Your mom just told her you're adopted from a nice Jewish family. You are staying at her house for the weekend. 23. Your grandma moves back in to your house and gets your room. 24. Your grandmother smells like Tuna and never washes, you have to sit next to her on the trip to New York--from California. 25. Grandma always calls you Susan, the name of your sister who is her favorite. You're a boy. 26. Your grandma introduces her grandson. You're a girl. She is talking about you. 27. Grandma is sun bathing--again. 28. Grandma tells you that your mother was conceived on your bed. 29. Granny loses her teeth, you find them under your pillow. Along with a condom. 30. Granny insists upon coming on your date. Your dad agrees. 31. Your grandmother says she loves you... but she wishes you weren't such a ******* failure. 32. Grandma tells you about her time as a prostitute. 33. Grandma introduces you to her new friends, a group of Swingers who wear leather or nothing at all. 34. Grandma calls you a loser in front of your whole family, they agree. 35. Grandma says she looked just like you as a young girl. You even have the same boob size. You are male. 36. Grandma asks if your penis is still "itty bitty."

127-random number. Pasty- that was almost to amazing for words. I love your ingenuity.

elizabeth9m 4

*thumbs up* sorry i couldn't thumb this comment up cuz i'm on my ipod and you spaced too much but this comment made me LOL .

elizabeth9m 4
elizabeth9m 4

*my bad , my comment was for 136 .

#136 Awkward moment 36 can also be "Grandma laughs at the fact that your boobs are still itty bitty."

I was trying to be awkwardly fair for both male and females. Or maybe its the same child and they are a tranny. Gotta love grannys.

136 should be commended on his comment

136 wins the internets. Congratulations

Thank you. I always wanted the internets.

roe010992 10

Burn all her copies of the Daily Mail.

nixter5 18

I don't really see why this is an FML, but OK.

Don't worry.. Take the comforting words of Rebecca black... Everybody's Russian

Haha I think rebecca black and Sarah palin would make AWESOME Friends :)

if you it was Obama, palin, and rebecca black, the combined iq would still be 5

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Don't we have an edit feature these days?