By TukTuk - 27/10/2014 21:18 - Germany - Weinböhla

Today, I spent an hour painstakingly disassembling my antique mirror after discovering a stack of papers behind the back board. I finally got hold of one corner, and pulled out - a newspaper from 2007 and instructions for an IKEA bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 205
You deserved it 5 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Were you expecting it to be a treasure map?

Comments

Guys, think you're missing the point here. Antique = old. OP got ripped off.

the instructions are for a bed. not the mirror.

You don't think that a previous owner could have shoved random crap down the back?

OP had hope that it could of been a treasure map, deed to the house or anything mysterious.

In a juice box there's a hint Koolaid is the name if the juice Enter the bedroom At last claim your reward (I tried my best)

You can't go wrong with IKEA bed instructions.

Now the question is where is the bed to go with the instructions?

What on earth could have prompted you to disassemble an entire antique mirror for a stack of papers? YDI.

oh i could never not look. the mystery of what it could be, what i might have stored there, i would sit and think about it all day.

rocker_chick23 27

I would have done the same thing. I am a very curious person, and it would have bugged me if I wasn't able to get to what piqued my interest and curiosity.

Some people have too much time on their hands.

DirtySalamander 9

how long do you think it takes to disassemble a mirror? lol

DirtySalamander 9

how long do you think it takes to disassemble a mirror? lol

ihavenolifehaha 16

Well, what were you expecting?

lexiieeex3 32

Probably something a lot more interesting.

Well, what was the headline of the newspaper's front page?

xluciferx666 21

Well I'm sure they were expecting nick cage to show up and go look for treasure

MzZombicidal 36

It's a shame you took down the mirror for that. Now you can't see the look of disappointment on your own face!