By fuck you btichass cuntshit - 20/08/2015 16:18 - United States - Shelburne

Today, I accidentally dropped and shattered my small bathroom mirror. My sister came to see what was going on, took one look at the shattered mirror, and said, "About time you put it out if its misery." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 812
You deserved it 2 725

Same thing different taste

Comments

Maybe there's more to this story, or perhaps some sort of bitter sibling history. Otherwise, in my personal opinion, this does not even seem FML-worthy.

It could just be a case of op needing to learn how to take a joke. I have siblings and we joke around like this 24/7. We know there are no hard feelings. Op's sister could be joking. But I could always be wrong.

OP's username says she didn't take it as a joke.

joeyl2008 29

It was probably just a joke and OP is just being a little bitch about it.

Helldemon 32

Considering her username she probably deserves the sister saying that.

Sorry op that's harsh but I mean that's what sisters are for.

That's never what I considered my sister to be for...

Steffi3 40

At least she cared enough to come and check on you after hearing the noise

OP, I was going to say FML, but then I saw your nickname, so YDI. Siblings always tease each other, get over it. It's not the end of the world, and it's certainly not a reason to throw such aggressive swear words at your sister.

I dont see even 1 swear word in the post!

Well seven years of bad luck is way worse. Am I right?

that's only if you break it under a ladder with a black cat

*OOOOOHHHHHH* *mlg airhorns* *pixelated shades appear on your sister*

Judging by your username, you're not very nice to your sister. She took the opportunity to pay you back. YDI.

Sisters are awesome. Lol life would suck without my sister aha. the same sister that bleached every last garment that I owned and I had to walk around high school like that for a whole semester. Smh it was sad at the time but looking back it's pretty funny.