High tension

By Discipl - 28/10/2014 03:00 - Canada - Waterloo

Today, I strained so hard while on the toilet that I gave myself a nosebleed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 103
You deserved it 5 951

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn. Did you activate all your superpowers to do that? Fyl op.

tony1891 22

you may wanna start eating more fiber then.

Comments

Damn. Did you activate all your superpowers to do that? Fyl op.

kristabelli 19

Dude you really should eat some lentils or some leafy greens.

Youse Larry the Cable Guy technique. Use handicap stalls for power pushin and squeezin

incoherentrmblr 21

Also use some Prilosec OTC...

op should consider themselves lucky that they only got a nosebleed. It could have resulted in a much more serious outcome.

joeyl2008 29

I thini that means you were pushing with the wrong end

tony1891 22

you may wanna start eating more fiber then.

Well Jesus, you're gonna have to turn OP's water into Metamucil.

tony1891 22

as they say. an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

^^^^ A Fiber 1 bar a day, will keep the nose bleeds away*

Definitely eat more fiber. I eat bran buds and pento beans every day. My gram has congested heart failure and she told me that straining while pooping puts strain on the heart. OP go see a doctor and find out whatsup with you.

i hope you had some toilet paper with you, then. need some for both ends there!

jazzy_123 20

if he was on the toilet, I'm assuming there was already some toilet paper there.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

we share the same struggle, don't feel alone

Try Magnesium Glycinate capsules from a compound pharmacy. Works wonders! Also helps with constipation from painkillers.

tony1891 22

what is there to explain? its pretty self explanatory actually.

milky2321 14

its actually bad for you to push, you can easily burst a blood vessel. you should let it come out naturally.

I learn so much on here. I didn't know that could happen.

Your right 8, but telling someone that is extremely constipated to not push and wait for it to come naturally doesn't really help seeing as they would be waiting a very long time for it to come out on its own. Op probably needs to go to the pharmacy and buy some laxatives and or stool softeners. If this is a regular problem but they have trouble with laxatives they they should try Magnesium Glycinate capsules.

Don't put so much strain, it only causes pain

You may even burst a vein or clog the water main.

I didn't even know that was possible.

Lucky you didn't get a hernia also. Try some magnesium citrate next time.