By Literal Baby-Daddy - 02/07/2017 15:00 - United Kingdom - Middlesbrough

Today, my toddler threw a screaming, rampaging fit, because I ate the last chocolate mousse from the fridge. Did I forget to mention said toddler is actually my 52 year old dad? FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 179
You deserved it 681

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Morfindeth 11

My dad can be like that sometimes. I swear there's evidence left and right of "male menopause" as they call it. Hormones out of whack, and you get surly, cranky old men.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Funny I get the same way when someone eats the last taco.

Comments

Morfindeth 11

My dad can be like that sometimes. I swear there's evidence left and right of "male menopause" as they call it. Hormones out of whack, and you get surly, cranky old men.

Actually, male menopause is an actual medical condition, but since it doesn't have a visible indication- like no longer menstruating- doctor's just call it other things like androgen deficiency or low testosterone (low-T.) It's marked by mood swings, fatigue, development of breasts, infertility, and sexual dysfunction. So you know all those products for treating lowered sex drive and erectile dysfunction because of low hormones? They're really so men don't have to go through menopause and deal with the issues it causes.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Funny I get the same way when someone eats the last taco.

Can't decide whether to resist or reward the pandering...

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Reward and I'll be your slave... as long as you feed me tacos.

Am sharing this because I've gained so much good advice on FML. Some people are more possessive than acquisitive. Some people are more acquisitive than possessive. Some people can be only more concerned about the last piece. Or they can be just non-neurotypical like I am. Do observe your dad carefully after researching ASD! 60% of us have normal to above IQs.

I never experienced that. At an early age, we were indoctrinated that eating the last of anything chocolate would result in swift, gruesome death. I think this tantrum is your fault and you should be glad you're still here.

PeterB444 17

Didn't know we were siblings

LEbleuDESreves 10

next time eat half and cover the remaining ... nobody taught you how to

I think it's time to change dad's diaper and put him down for a nap. Hey, if he's going to act like a toddler, you might as well treat him as one.

Must be a northern thing? Having your own 52 year old father also being your child? Or anyone throwing a tantrum over a mousse. Us Southerners get called soft...crikey.