By Marine - 28/03/2009 05:38 - United States

Today, I sent my boyfriend of over a year a text message telling him how much I loved him, how perfect he is for me and what I love about him. He sent me back a text saying, "I thought you had class." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 277
You deserved it 8 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Another text message FML? My goodness. lol. Just get over it. If you didn't tell him in person, then you don't love him enough. Some guys just can't stand that stuff especially if it's over text or instant message,

Two things: 1) You should be ******* paying attention in class, not texting your boyfriend. I don't care how hottt he is. 2) Trying to be romantic over SMS is pitiful. Say it to his face.

Comments

ajg_8 0

Okay, here's how I interpreted it (but who knows!): My guess is that she already told him she loves him in person a while back and was just trying to send him a nice random text in the middle of the day...I do that occasionally. Granted, it sounded a little over the top, but still...if they already say "I love you" in person, this isn't that strange. Of course, the boyfriend's reply isn't that strange either if they already say I love you to each other and if he literally meant that he thought she had a class to be in at the time. He probably read the text, thought it was nice, and then wondered why she was texting him while she was in class? I dunno.

theoldGP 0

so you just sent him a text message randomly saying this? i wouldn't really like that either =/ #21 is right. btw this is not an FML at all. stop being a whiny bitch and get over it.

women need to learn how to NOT jump to conclusions at the first sight of something suspicious or 'against them' its ****** pathetic that u think this is a FML.. at least ur in a relationship.. ghad people need to learn to value what they have and not complain about everything they dont have

ellebell 0

...some guys just don't like expressing their emotions (even over the phone)

TheNameless_fml 0

Stuff like this has happened to me before. Don't sweat it and don't take it so personally. Sheesh. Last time I texted my boyfriend something serious-like and he responded with, "aren't you supposed to be in class?" he was just looking out for me.

lol so? i have responded the same way to messages like that. it just shows that i am surprised, especially since my gf is very studious. it doesn't mean i don't love her too.

This isn't an FML. It's a hey-my-boyfriend-actually-pays-attention-to-me-and-knows-what-my-schedule-is. Because my fiancée and I even go to the same school and there were times when I didn't know if she was in class or not.

haha08 0

not an FML. You should say that stuff in person, its classy.

notthatclever 0

haha that's something my boyfriend would do./has done..