By Marine - 28/03/2009 05:38 - United States

Today, I sent my boyfriend of over a year a text message telling him how much I loved him, how perfect he is for me and what I love about him. He sent me back a text saying, "I thought you had class." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 277
You deserved it 8 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Another text message FML? My goodness. lol. Just get over it. If you didn't tell him in person, then you don't love him enough. Some guys just can't stand that stuff especially if it's over text or instant message,

Two things: 1) You should be ******* paying attention in class, not texting your boyfriend. I don't care how hottt he is. 2) Trying to be romantic over SMS is pitiful. Say it to his face.

Comments

Maybe the OP has a habit of skipping class, or not paying attention and subsequently failing, and the bf is trying to help her kick that habit, in a tough love kind of way. I know once when my boyfriend was working on a big project, he kept calling me when he wanted to take a break and I refused to talk to him because I felt it was more important for the work to get done.

Ive done this before and mostly because of what #42 said! Tough Love FTW!

texting will never take the place of a love letter. never spill your guts over a text. it shows that you have no character and no spine.

hahahahahahhahahahaha gutted. say it to his face :)

ditlihi 0

Hmmm..... A bit ambiguous. Are you in school? Maybe he thought you were suppose to be in class.

damn...that must sucked! ya should punch his face for not being a bit romantic over it...

gf love txts like that = "i wanna get laid." logical male response = "cool, but i thought you were busy in class right now." how is this an fml?

he was probably saying that he didn't deserve you

that guy is a dirtbag and you and him need to have a talk. goodluck. men are awesome at times and bad at other times

AmandaZane 0

I feel for you, sounds like you are dating a guy like my ex!