By Anonymous - 02/06/2015 05:03

Today, I received a beautiful, heart-felt text from my boyfriend detailing all the ways he loved me. He probably should have emphasized just how big his heart is though because he sent the text to three other women too. Thank you, group messaging. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 544
You deserved it 2 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You girls should all get together and group break up

hippodankamus 22

Sounds you dodged a bullet there OP. This guy is clearly a cheating douchebag.

Comments

Lol he went full retard. You never go full retard.

JustinJK 21

I bet on this horse 10k ...maybe

Karma will be visiting him soon, cheaters never win!

Not to support cheating, but honestly mister cheater. If you're going to cheat, do it right. Type them the message, and then copy and paste and send separately. Just saying. BTW, if you do actually cheat, **** you, and you can go to hell. Thanks.

It's just even more insulting towards the person cheated on, for their "significant other" to be so lazy in their cheating.

It's four times as romantic if he sends the text to 4 women instead of 1!

Group messaging is always a bitch anyways.

hippodankamus 22

Sounds you dodged a bullet there OP. This guy is clearly a cheating douchebag.

You girls should all get together and group break up

I've seen that movie. The wife, the brains, the boobs. OP looks like the brains already.

Agreed but you should all act like you wanted to fight each other for his affections. Chances are he'll think of something demeaning like mud wrestling. You agree, meet up, chuck him into the dirt, take pictures and THEN dump him.

He'll run the other direction if he sees them all together.. Corner him and beat his ass. Make him run home naked.

At least you know now. Also I'm curious if the other women were as surprised as you were.

Dswank620 18

I'm really trying to understand the thought process behind this... "It'll be easier then sending it 3 separate times"

Dswank620 18

Wow bet you feel good, I guarantee I have a higher iq, higher gpa, and higher act score than you so i'm not really too upset

#71 Bragging about shit no one cares about on a site/app, makes you look like an idiot anyway.

Wow sorry O.P, your better off without that asshole.