By Marine - 28/03/2009 05:38 - United States

Today, I sent my boyfriend of over a year a text message telling him how much I loved him, how perfect he is for me and what I love about him. He sent me back a text saying, "I thought you had class." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 277
You deserved it 8 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Another text message FML? My goodness. lol. Just get over it. If you didn't tell him in person, then you don't love him enough. Some guys just can't stand that stuff especially if it's over text or instant message,

Two things: 1) You should be ******* paying attention in class, not texting your boyfriend. I don't care how hottt he is. 2) Trying to be romantic over SMS is pitiful. Say it to his face.

Comments

hinice 0

Why don't people understand: the people that post things on here don't want ya'll to feel bad for them. shit. they just want to post something interesting on here.

... Romance isn't dead - it's just on life-support... Ah-well, maybe your next boyfriend will understand...

Maybe he didn't want you to get in trouble for texting during class.. Just a thought.

hottstuff69 0

good for you he's concered about you getting in trouble. that's horrible

you idiots jumping to conclusions make me sick. she's been with him over a year--maybe this wasn't the FIRST time she said she loved him? she never said that anywhere. maybe she was just feeling affectionate. and to the OP, this guy is an ass. confront him, and probably dump him.

Girls, wait for a guy to say he loves you first.

#9, your pic is a lolcat. nuff said. Also misanthropy is just an unholy cocktail of arrogance and insecurity.

I think that she misinterpreted; that what he meant was "I thought you were classy. How could someone like me be perfect for someone like you?"