By Marine - 28/03/2009 05:38 - United States

Today, I sent my boyfriend of over a year a text message telling him how much I loved him, how perfect he is for me and what I love about him. He sent me back a text saying, "I thought you had class." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 277
You deserved it 8 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Another text message FML? My goodness. lol. Just get over it. If you didn't tell him in person, then you don't love him enough. Some guys just can't stand that stuff especially if it's over text or instant message,

Two things: 1) You should be ******* paying attention in class, not texting your boyfriend. I don't care how hottt he is. 2) Trying to be romantic over SMS is pitiful. Say it to his face.

Comments

I read it and thought for a minute that I wrote it and forgot about it lol. Sounds like something my now husband would say, and when I was in college he was going through ITB in the Marine Corps. Then I realized that would've had to been 7 years ago, and he's only been in for a year and a half.

So, her description thing says "Marine", so I'm assuming she's a Marine in Cali. Since they're not married, chances are they live very far apart. I know before my husband and I got married, I saw him a month out of the year. He had class all the time, and it got cancelled a lot due to random reasons, so when he texted I'd get really excited. It's not unusual for someone to want to be lovey and cheesy in a text if they live far away and can't see them every day. I'd say that to my husband, or even when we were just dating and he'd be sweet back, or ask something like that. Just depends. Y'all are jerks.