By Marine - 28/03/2009 05:38 - United States

Today, I sent my boyfriend of over a year a text message telling him how much I loved him, how perfect he is for me and what I love about him. He sent me back a text saying, "I thought you had class." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 277
You deserved it 8 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Another text message FML? My goodness. lol. Just get over it. If you didn't tell him in person, then you don't love him enough. Some guys just can't stand that stuff especially if it's over text or instant message,

Two things: 1) You should be ******* paying attention in class, not texting your boyfriend. I don't care how hottt he is. 2) Trying to be romantic over SMS is pitiful. Say it to his face.

Comments

alex_vik 0

Looks like you're not classy. YDI

I dunno if he was talking about you not being classy or if he thought you were in class or something, but everyone on this board needs to chill. You can say shit over text - don't assume that this was the first time that she said something like that to him. It's not terrible, but it does suck when you spend the time thinking of a nice thing to say to someone to make their day and they give you something back that is totally half-assed, even if it was out of shock.

A text is so impersonal. If you really wanted him to know how you felt, you would have done it by another means. No surprise he was so casual with his response.

Monty_Python 0

I do hate the person who invented texts. Not only do people not call anymore, but I feel weird for calling instead of texting. And people never think about what they say, so half the time the only response I will get is "lol". Not to mention almost everyone I know texts at about half the speed I do.

chimmy 0

i'm a girl and i think she is being overly dramatic. get over it, and converse with him face-to-face. his text was legitimate especially if u were supposed to be in class.

Lol, why would you text in class? I mean, I do it, but that's cuz it's my senior year in high school and I just don't give a crap, but seriously. This one had fail stamped on it to start with

mehwhateverr 0

if you can't tell him in person, then you don't love him. and if you're in a long distance relationship, then tell him over the phone. ydi.

Bottom line, whatever he meant, you should NOT have been texting that kind of stuff to him. Personally, I have disabled texting on my phone because I think it is useless, and this is a great example of how people use it wrongly.

xomsdelanyox 0

dude get over it...it was a text message. its not like you two were having a moment or anything