By killme.jpeg - 18/04/2016 01:04 - Netherlands - Wassenaar

Today, I scored the number of a cute girl. I gave her mine as well, just before leaving the bar. As I waved her goodbye, I attempted to do a cheesy "call me" gesture with my thumb and pinky finger, and winked. For a reason unknown to me, I ended up flipping her off. I still winked though. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 164
You deserved it 6 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kirbo2 21

Explaining your mistake will give you an excuse to call het

Mistakes happen OP, call her and tell her it was an innocent mistake. Good luck OP!

Comments

Just apologize, it's not the worst thing in the world. Hopefully she'll just laugh it off.

Lol I was cruising on the road between Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa in Hawaii where I live. The views are breathtaking. I was behind a convertible that was videoing the scenery as they were driving so I overtook them, catching myself in their video as I did. I meant to throw them a friendly Shaka and I did the same thing, flipping them off. Funny thing is the guy wasn't looking at me or the camera as I did it so somewhere someone is reviewing their family vacation and noticing a local flipping them off.

I def wouldn't have taken it personally, I flip my friends off all the time

If it makes you feel any better the wink would have ruined your chances anyways. Winks are for creepers.

I always thought I was the only one that ever did that. Attempting some other hand gesture but accidentally giving the finger instead, like I'm so used to giving people the finger that's what my ha and automatically does.

modenegg 5

Maybe she's into it(•-•)

So how do you get so drunk? When I drink i always become sleepy before I become stupid.