By maddiecat - 08/01/2013 05:34 - United States - Saint Louis

Today, I saw Les Misérables. I was singing along to one of the songs when the guy next to me dumped his soda over my head and told me to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 413
You deserved it 100 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iarefatal 9

You must have sounded miserable

people go to shows to watch and listen to them, now listen to other people drowning it out with their singing, YDI

Comments

You must've been singing really loud to interrupt a movie, but his action to it was really immature. He should've just told you to be quiet. What a waste of soda anyway!

Especially since concessions at theatres, especially soda, is overpriced.

I think you mean singing tenor. Tenor twenty miles away.

I know I am going to get hell. You've just been dumped.

Indeed you are. That joke was wrong on sooo many levels.

30- Do you even know what "wrong" means, let alone different kinds of "wrong"?

im sure 30 is using "wrong" in a slang.

chrisp87 11

YDI people don't want to hear someone singing along do that somewhere else.

I hate paying like nine bucks to go see a movie and there's someone talking or laughing loudly or, in this case, singing. I feel the guy's pain even if the soda dumping was a bit extreme. I don't care how much you love Les Mis, YDI for being obnoxious and rude to everyone else who paid good money to see the movie. -___-

^it varies. For me, matineé is about $8.75.

strawberrywine22 30

$8 for me for a matinee, $11.50 for regular showing :( plus five bucks for a large soda and ten for a large popcorn. Each smaller size is only .25 less than the one larger.

Wow then I love my movie theater. I paid only $6 because it was matinee. It's $9 after 5 and $5 on Tuesdays. And the concessions aren't terrible either. Still bad compared to outside the theater, but not as expensive as other people have said. However, even though I only paid $6 I would have been really annoyed to have someone singing the whole time.

Wow. And I thought ours were expensive. It's $8 for a regular show. Half price on Tuesdays. And that's the main theatres. I have no idea why matinees cost though.

Wow you guys have cheap cinemas in the US! Lucky. Where I live in England a normal showing is £10.20 ($16.50) and a matinee is £7.90 ($12.50). Food and drink is mega expensive too...

ise3 10

5 for matinee 10 for normal at our local theaters. The guy who did that deserves a high five and a refund for his drink. Although i thought refills are free

Guys. Nobody gives a shit about your local theater prices. Seriously.

FHisLife for wasting $5 to drown out your singing.

Singing along to a movie? In a theater? You deserve it.

Maybe next time sing in your head? Though the guy was a dicksmack. FYL and YDI