By maddiecat - 08/01/2013 05:34 - United States - Saint Louis

Today, I saw Les Misérables. I was singing along to one of the songs when the guy next to me dumped his soda over my head and told me to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 413
You deserved it 100 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iarefatal 9

You must have sounded miserable

people go to shows to watch and listen to them, now listen to other people drowning it out with their singing, YDI

Comments

YDI for being disruptive.. although being dumped over the head with soda is a step too far on his part.

While you were being very rude and obnoxious, he shouldn't have reacted that way. I would've found an employee and had you kicked out of the theater.

While you were being very rude and obnoxious, he shouldn't have reacted that way. I would've found an employee and had you kicked out of the theater.

Looks like you sang your way to a bang..

Wolverine versus gladiator.... Epic battle!

Obey_StudBoii 23

What an ass. That wasn't very nice of him to do, treating a woman like that (which Iam judging you are based upon your name.)

Would it be any better for him to treat a man like that?

Obey_StudBoii 23
Maria_Obligacia 14

#95, just because she is a woman doesn't give her the right to ruin everybody else's movie watching.

shan88 14

You definitely deserve it. Doing that is on par with those people that you watch a movie with and they've seen it so many times the say the lines for the whole movie, and then if you tell them to STFU they just whisper. I don't know which one is more annoying!?!

joethebiden 8

When you go see a shitty movie, you gotta expect your dosage of idiots and awkward behaviors. Which accounts for both people singing along to the movie and people going to such extremes as voluntarily spilling their beverages on others.

YDI for interrupting the movie, nobody paid to hear YOU sing. I would have done the same thing

You're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who sing in the theater.