By ChrissySoltys - 02/05/2011 06:39 - Canada

Today, I realized that the black leggings I wear quite often become see-through when I bend over. I have been showing the world my ass as well as my thong for over a month now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 480
You deserved it 56 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

this happened to me too, except it was my yoga suit and I was commando FML.

singer4life666 0

That's why you wear a shirt long enough to cover your ass when you wear leggings.

Comments

Eww, why would you wear the same pair of leggings for a month? That's just gross! All jokes aside, as the comments prior to mine stated, leggings are not pants! with the exception of course that they be worn with a shirt long enough to cover your butt when you bend over or a dress! Wearing them for comfort is no excuse, you just wanted to wear something tight so men could look at your butt and crotch! Whether or not you want to admit it, it's true. Wear some Goddamn sweat pants if you want to be comfortable or some form fitting jeans! You already look like a ***** if you're wearing Leggings as pants, the see through part just makes matters worse.

kinga08 0

You know, you're the only person that brought up the over a month issue, thank you. It's repulsive. Anyhow, I couldn't agree more, it's common sense that the fabric on leggings is sheer enough for them to be see-through. Girls who wear leggings without a tunic or long enough shirt look so tacky and slutty and most have that nasty muffin top going on. You dress like that for attention so I'm not sure I'm convinced that OP is very upset about this.

eleniel421 28

Leggings as pants are gross. I doubt she wore them for a whole month without washing them, though...

This FML gave me a semi, is this wrong?

hell no, you should be worried if you weren't at half-mast right now

Life_sucks_13 6

leggings aren't pants. but it happens a lot in my school. you're not alone

Do you wear socks as shoes? NO. Do you wear pantyhose as pants? NO. Do you wear wrist bands as gloves? NO! Do you wear a head band as a hat? NO!! Leggings are NOT pants, you imbecile. Cover your goddamned ass!

Damn straight! It's either that or get someone else to cover their ass since they can't seem to do it themselves.

Ah, Doc. Good to see that I can Houdini for months, and yet, we still agree completely.

Bringas 0

don't worry, every guy that was there probably loved the so;)

Post some pics of it, I'm sure since none of us were around w would like to see if it was see through or not

MAXCAT1220 0

guys your forrgetting something important. ***** are your best friend unless they have dieseases. But never forgive a dumb **** like this girl.