By hnickell93 - 10/12/2012 18:37 - United States - Visalia

Spicy
Today, I realized that sex with my husband has gotten so boring that I'd rather fake an orgasm than let him continue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 847
You deserved it 12 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yes, because having unsatisfactory sex is ALWAYS better than communicating with your spouse. You seriously need to re-evaluate your priorities.

Comments

Time to crack out the whip and hand cuffs.

SwtCherryPie 26

It's so much better to come cry to the internet about how your love life sucks than to talk to your husband about it and work on the issue.

Heh, OP probably just lies there, not saying a thing and not moving just complaining in her head the whole time. Then afterwars posts on FML how boring it was rather then actually doing anything about it. Gotta say, poor husband.

HighlandShadows 48

Communication is key... let him know that you'd like to spice things up a little, I'm sure he'd be more than accommodating.

BlueFlatts 20

It takes 2 to tango, and therefore half of the problem is OP's. Try something new of course.

Maybe suggest bringing something more exciting into your love life. Like the shower, lounge, kitchen or dining room? Toys? Role play?

It's shit like that will get your ass cheated on.

He can probably tell you are not in to the sex, so he is just going through the motions as well. Here is an idea, say: "honey, this is not an easy conversation to have, but..."

david1029 3

You should definitely tell him.

Yes, she is not satisfied with her sex life so she MUST be a lesbian right? That is the only explanation for this.