By Snickerfritz - 20/09/2012 21:40 - United States - Grand Rapids

Today, as I left work for the parking lot, I noticed two full trashbags duct-taped to my car. They were marked as my property. According to the note left on my windshield, my ex-roommate thought he'd be kind enough to bring my things to me to save me the trip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 955
You deserved it 2 203

Snickerfritz tells us more.

Snickerfritz 8

This is the OP. He did this because he propositioned sex to me every night when his girlfriend was out of town. I always said no and told him to gtfo. He kicked me out, so I told his girlfriend and showed her the texts.

Top comments

gczizza1997 15

Tape to his car a bill for any thing he broke to save him the trouble of having to come and get it

Comments

Let him go you'll find there are plenty more fish in the sea!

Sawarski 13

22 and 24.. Especially 24... Please go chew barbed wire...

Boygenius50 8

Read 24's bio, he's a troll. Calm down everybody.

MrBrightside21 20

#47 - Anyone with "poop" in their username should be immediately disregarded of any comment. Anyways OP, don't get mad, get Glad! buh dum tss.

60 yes but anyone with a Spongebob main pic should also be considered to be insanely awesome.

at least he was kind enough to save her the trip!

MrBrightside21 20

63 - People never order my patties. :(

xMiss_Maggot 7

your ex roommate is a douchbag!

LiterOfCola 16

Don't worry, 29 is here to save the ******' day!

gmc_blossom 21

I'm all for correcting people's spelling and grammar, don't get me wrong. However, there are just certain moments when the spelling or grammar error is so minimal and doesn't affect the comment's meaning. So by correcting it, you just look like an asshole. Or in this case, a douche-bag.

imavelociraptor 6

It's not minimal if you know how the word is spelled... Bad spelling is bad spelling.

93, there is also something called a typo. They happen from time to time. Nobody is perfect.

gczizza1997 15

Tape to his car a bill for any thing he broke to save him the trouble of having to come and get it

beccaishereyay 11

Then that's when he introduces you to the cops.

And the cops will introduce you to your NEW room

Inheritance 10

If he managed to go through all that work to do that why not have some courtesy to just dump it? More work doing that than dumping. Btw Your roommate sounds like s dick..

Inheritance 10

I didn't even care to read the previous comments soo..

gmc_blossom 21

Where you are introduced to a new activity. Anal sex.

Then you will be introduce to homosexuality? Ehh, I tried. That's all that matters right?

gmc_blossom 21

Edit: The comment I replied to is gone. ._.

Where you will be introduced to pain and learning new ways of walking.

99- we were starting it up again >:( And then be introduced to the soap on the shower floor

gczizza1997 15

And then finally meet the one and only, bubba.

My former roommate did something similar. I did send her a bill for everything she broke and ruined, and she replied by sending me my favorite sweater in shreds (must've been the one thing left behind).

OhDearBetrayal 25

I'm moving to San Fran and rooming with my best friend, but it's things like this that make me a little shaky on the idea. You never truly know how a roommate will act until the time comes that will show their true colors.

#50 beware, my ex roommate threw my coach purse on the highway, keyed my car, and ran off with the security deposit. Not that I'm trying to scare you or anything.

OhDearBetrayal 25

55- Oh god, I hope my friend has enough decency not to do something like that. I don't know anyone in San Fran and my family lives in Minnesota, so imagine how ****** I would be if I got kicked out like that.

I moved in with my best friend 6 months ago to help her out. I was there two months. Turns out she's an ungrateful bitch and I never saw it. You don't really know someone until you live with them.

lottievaughn 5

Don't worry OhDear...I lived with my best friend for 5 years. Even helped her raise her twins. Sure things were a little crazy now and then, but I only moved out to live with my sweetheart. Good luck with the big move! I'm sure everything will be fine! :)

I lived with my best friend (considered a brother) after doing three deployments in the marines with him, things were great until we let our gfs move in. lots of fights and territorial bs, I moved out and we haven't talked in six months..

Geez, if your roommate is that big of a douche, youll be better off without him.

That sucks, but you can always legally go back to your place as he didn't serve you a 30 day eviction notice, thus he can't legally kick you out.

I don't think OP would really want to spend any more time with that much of a douchebag. But that's just me, maybe she's desperate for a place to live. I just know I would never be able to stand living anywhere near someone who treated me like that.

There should have been some prior notice though, right?

Sawarski 13

Well for one *a gentlemanly. And...that's it I guess. I'll see you all back in English class tomorrow.

slap-a-dick will bring a douchebag right to your car for slapping convenience

linkinpark98 23

Ok, *gets out pen and paper*, what's the number?

Epikouros 31

Think positive: tomorrow, you can simply walk to work! I hope it's a nice parking lot.