By Anonymous - 30/11/2009 07:27 - United States

Today, I pulled over to help an attractive girl on the highway in the middle of nowhere. When I asked if she needed help she told me she was going to try starting her car one more time. She then started to make fake engine noises and told me that she was good to go and that I should be on my way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 398
You deserved it 6 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOL. fake engine noises? what a retard.

she may have had someone coming. You can't just trust every stranger's intentions. no need to hope the worst for 'er because she didn't want a stranger's services.

Comments

Dynoblaze 1

She didn't want to have to give you a bj for helping her out. Or you look like a rapist...don't have your rape face on when helping a stranded female.

Don't you hate it when you accidently go out with your rape face on. Trust me, it gets awkward real quick when you turn up to a kids party with your rape face on.

love_the_fame 0

Can't read my! Can't read my! No, she can't read my, rapist face! Ra ra ra rapist face, ra ra rapist face!

lmao you guys are ****** up!! but kudos to yall for being funny

The story doesn't specify that the guy even knew whether not the attractive girl was waiting for a repair truck. In that situation I'd rather wait by myself in my car than accept help from a stranger in a deserted place.

I'll try it one more time..Brmm BRMM BRMMMMM Then she rang her dad by holding her hand up to her ear.

Its not an FML. I have been stranded on the highway before with a blown out tire when I didn't have a spare but I didn't want people to stop because I'm a small woman. I had my cell phone and I could call for assistance. If I wanted help I would have flagged someone down. I would be creeped out even if the nicest looking person stopped. You just never know. When you are a woman travelling alone you think everyone is a potential creep. You have too

It's kind of sad that our society has reached a level where we simply can't trust others anymore.

watchforzombies 0

Don't worry about it, man. She was probably just scared. I definitely would have been. It was a nice gesture, though.

I would have a similar reaction if a stranger came up to "help" me in the middle of the night and more if I know Im atractive. Haven't you heard the saying of "Don't talk to strangers"

perdix 29

You probably whipped out your jumper cable too soon. Or she didn't think it was long enough to give her a charge.

2npac 0

why does every chick think any man that talks to them is trying to **** them. get over yourselves. that's why there are no more real gentlemen; there are too many bitches that treat them like assholes.

I don't think they want to **** me, I think they might want to kill me. I know the majority of men are perfectly safe, and mostly sane, but there are enough that aren't that we have to protect ourselves. And I mean really, you could pull over to help an insane killer chick. Sure it's less likely to happen, since woman serial killers are rare, but you never know.

letitbe56 0

I doubt this girl was worried that the guy would hit on her. I suspect she was worried he might try and do something worse. She was probably far more conscious of the fact that she was a woman by herself in the middle of nowhere than of the fact that she was attractive, and didn't want to take any unnecessary risks. However, why she thought making fake engine noises was a better way to get out of the situation than saying, "No thanks, I called a tow truck and they'll be here any minute" is beyond me. Moreover, there are plenty of real gentlemen in the world. However, there are also plenty of creeps who do go around hitting on random women who are minding their own business. If you want a woman's (or anyone's) respect, treating her with respect is the best way to earn it.

I wouldn't except help unless there were children or a women with him in the car. I don't even trust cops anymore. I demand to see their badge before I roll my window down. Their are too many stories out there of woman in particular being attacked by the highway in broken down cars. Now, personally I wouldn't make fake engine noises. I would say a friend or family member is on their way to help. But I also carry a knife in my car. So I could use that if he didn't leave. I also plan on at some point getting a concealed weapons license. And yes, I'm from Texas. You got a problem with that.... Cry me a river.

perdix 29

The reality in Texas has always been that women have always had the wink-wink Concealed Carry License. You might want to get the license since you are wasting your time with a knife now. Get a gun and learn to use it.

DragonitePaladin 6

You're delusional and insane to carry a weapon on you and think that every man is out to get you or rape you or harm you. That's why i hate women sometimes who act like retarded bitches (no offense). I agree with the rest of the guys why there are no real gentlemen anymore since no matter which way you look at a women she's always think you're a creep or a rapist. Wow. Way to go Society.

Duckie101 0

Wow DragonitePaladin. That is quite possibly the DUMBEST thing I have ever read. You suck at life. Hard core.