By Anonymous - 30/11/2009 07:37 - United States

Today, I woke up to find my boyfriend watching me sleep. I asked him if he was staring at me because he was in love. He replied that it was because my farting wouldn't let him sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 777
You deserved it 13 968

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Movie's like twilight have truly corrupted girls' ability to separate fiction from reality. In reality world, even a guy in love is probably not going to sit there staring at his girlfriend while she sleeps. And that's good, because it's kind of creepy.

Kingdutch 3

Comments

Kingdutch 3
life_goes_onnn 0

omg so sad hahahah YDI for farting while u sleep and being self-obsessed!!! :P

You probably fart in your sleep too. & where does it say anything about being self obsessed?

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers ^^

this! why do women ask such stupid things?!

MoonyIce 0

Seriously? "Are you staring at me because you're in love?" The fact that YDI is THAT much sweeter because you felt the need to ask that.

Skull_300 0

Next time wait until he ******* falls asleep and then give him a Dutch Oven!!!

SillyPoop 0

I would have farted again after him saying that and said "oh" then roll over and go back to sleep!

Fishing for compliments will get you pwned. :D

Movie's like twilight have truly corrupted girls' ability to separate fiction from reality. In reality world, even a guy in love is probably not going to sit there staring at his girlfriend while she sleeps. And that's good, because it's kind of creepy.

I love living in reality world with my reality house, reality car and reality dog. Everything looks so real!!

Actually, my boyfriend watches me sleep all the time. But then again, he also compares himself to Edward Cullen a lot.

lil_cig 0

Hell yeah it's creepy! Kinda reminds me of the movie 'Paranormal Activity' :o

The world is not Twilight. That's one good thing about the world.