By SINGLE - 23/01/2010 10:27 - Australia

Today, I planned my own wedding down to the very last detail, including favours for my guests, the sweets buffet and the bouquet of flower brooches I want. Too bad I'm still single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 859
You deserved it 37 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No offence, maybe you should try enter a relationship, or possibly wait until you're in a relationship. If a boyfriend found those plans, he'd msot likely think you were coming off too strong.

Ya this is probably why you're still single.

Comments

Nor is your wedding day the most important day of your life. If you think that, there's a serious problem.

Why is that a serious problem? You're promising to be committed to one person for the rest of your life, for God's sake. It's an extremely important life decision. It may not be THE most important day, but definitely one of them.

Post a picture of yourself, and perhaps I will give you a try.

lol @32. nice one. I planned my wedding kinda. just where I want it and what I wanna munch on. not too much detail. I think it's a waste of time because you have to take into consideration money and the guy and crap. don't plan ahead, it always backfires.

Don't alot of people plan their weddings a little earlier than they need to so it's easier to have a wedding when they are getting married?

I thought of my colors for my wedding and told my boyfriend. But I thought of those colors way before I met him. I love weddings!! It's nice to think of what u want. I'm sure she will tell her boy when the time comes and will be willing to change things for him. Everyone is different :).

Haha, I'm the same way. I've picked out a dress, hairstyle, bridesmaids, bridesmaids' dresses, music, and a color scheme, and shared pretty much everything but the dress with my boyfriend. I figure it's okay to have an idea ahead of time of what you want for your wedding, and details like the groom can always come later, haha. ...On that note, hopefully OP is exaggerating. A groom is a hard detail to plan if you're single!!

defyingglory 0

I've TOTALLY done that too XD

Yes, that's so true. No guy wants a needy bitch like the OP.