By SINGLE - 23/01/2010 10:27 - Australia

Today, I planned my own wedding down to the very last detail, including favours for my guests, the sweets buffet and the bouquet of flower brooches I want. Too bad I'm still single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 859
You deserved it 37 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No offence, maybe you should try enter a relationship, or possibly wait until you're in a relationship. If a boyfriend found those plans, he'd msot likely think you were coming off too strong.

Ya this is probably why you're still single.

Comments

goodoldave 17

what the hell is wrong with you op? really? planned your own wedding and your still single. that throws out compromise and shows how controlling you are. when you do find that special someone I hope you grow up and change ur idea of a perfect wedding. its the person standing next to you and the people that come makes it perfect. not the wedding plans. stop planning so much on the future. focus on here and now. No one knows what the hell will happen down the road. YDI.

HyperSquirrel 8

Aww =( well having some day dreams about it are ok, but how about you focus on other things? Work, family, friends? Things that are important right now =) wait until you have someone you truly love before thinking about those plans again.. Lol =)

Cowgirl9999 8

No worries OP, your Prince Charming will come soon :)

mrsmaglietta 6

I'm guessing you have more than 1 cat..

Keep that up and you'll never be married, no one likes a crazy person.

Being that marriage obsessed is going to keep you single. That just screams "I'm crazy!"

doglover100 28
xsarax_fml 10

Am I the only one who thinks this is creepy? After you find your soulmate and if yall decide to get married, then it should be a ceremony of your lives becoming one. Having a wedding just for the sake of it is not the way to go. Trust me I know since everyone in my culture takes this route.

I think the commenters are being too harsh. I don't think it's pathetic or wrong. One day the right one will come along and you will just be well prepared. :-)

If you plan your future romances down to the last detail as well, that's probably why you're single.