By SINGLE - 23/01/2010 10:27 - Australia

Today, I planned my own wedding down to the very last detail, including favours for my guests, the sweets buffet and the bouquet of flower brooches I want. Too bad I'm still single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 859
You deserved it 37 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No offence, maybe you should try enter a relationship, or possibly wait until you're in a relationship. If a boyfriend found those plans, he'd msot likely think you were coming off too strong.

Ya this is probably why you're still single.

Comments

I couldn't tell you what my house would look like if I was rich. Also, the wedding thing I'm torn with. I would never protest anything my fiancée wants for our wedding, but if she was like one of the women in sitcoms when they get married, I wouldn't be so understanding as the guys in that show. You know in most sitcoms, where it's the wedding day, and the woman just becomes an uberbitch, and the guy takes it because it's their wedding day? Or Monica Geller off Friends who just became a bitch period after her wedding. I think I'm getting off point here. So, yeah, my house...

YDI for being obssessed about getting married. You should be on vh1's Tough Love.

Way to put the cart in front of the horse.

Maybe if the time you wasted onto planning imaginary events was spent on building actual relationships with real people, you shouldn't have to complain to a bunch of strangers on the net.

So what she planned her own wedding while single, we plan our careers before we are of an employable age, what's the difference?

pendulum2012 0

There is a huge difference between a career and a wedding.

be thankful there's no one to criticize your plans.

sarkasmos 0
Agent_0042 0

And maybe, just maybe, if women in general would spend less time, energy, and money planning/throwing the "perfect" wedding and other superficial shit and spend more on, say, paying off their debt and raising their kids properly, Western society wouldn't be nearly as deep in the crapper. YDI OP.

Too bad all your efforts were for naught, OP. You better believe your future mother-in-law will have some input...