By SINGLE - 23/01/2010 10:27 - Australia

Today, I planned my own wedding down to the very last detail, including favours for my guests, the sweets buffet and the bouquet of flower brooches I want. Too bad I'm still single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 859
You deserved it 37 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No offence, maybe you should try enter a relationship, or possibly wait until you're in a relationship. If a boyfriend found those plans, he'd msot likely think you were coming off too strong.

Ya this is probably why you're still single.

Comments

Wow. Maybe if you spent as much time and effort having a life as you have done with this, you'd probably have met someone to actually marry

This happened to me once, only I was dreaming. I dreamed that I was planning my wedding down to the last detail, flowers and all, and then on the day before the wedding I suddenly realized I had nobody to marry. I don't even want to get married yet and it was still the most depressing dream EVER.

and you wonder why you are still single

foryou_fml 0

Being negative isn't going to get you a husband.

and this FML is exactly why you're still single...

Meowinx 5

So lame! Get a life and then maybe you'll get a bf to go with it?? Just throwing ideas out there...

And this is one of the reasons so many marriages fail. People spend too much time thinking about the wedding instead of the actual marriage. You know, that whole short-sighted thing. They make all these plans for one damn day and don't bother thinking about the comes after the wedding and honeymoon.

IF you would ever get engaged, I'm HOPING you have the decency to ensure the GROOM gets a say in the wedding as well, as its HIS DAY TOO. Stop wishing and pretending, live your life, you'll find someone. Then you'll BOTH plan the wedding and COMPROMISE. I see you being a bridezilla.

You're delusional.. that's the type of behaviour men fear about us... it's called FREAKY! ..now go out there and get a life!