By SINGLE - 23/01/2010 10:27 - Australia

Today, I planned my own wedding down to the very last detail, including favours for my guests, the sweets buffet and the bouquet of flower brooches I want. Too bad I'm still single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 859
You deserved it 37 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No offence, maybe you should try enter a relationship, or possibly wait until you're in a relationship. If a boyfriend found those plans, he'd msot likely think you were coming off too strong.

Ya this is probably why you're still single.

Comments

Cjmw 7

Maybe getting out the house might help...

beatlesfreak 0

I always think it's bad to get your hopes up for no reason. Simmer down, OP.

ArielTheMermaid 17

no shame. i do that sometimes. :D

thinking about her wedding doesnt make her lame in any way. and it doesnt mean she doesnt have a life. pretty much every girl dreams about her wedding day, single or in a relationship. theres nothing wrong with that. and to those calling her selfish cuz you have to plan WITH the groom: come on, you have to admit that most of the time, the man doesnt care about details. the wedding is for the bride and the honeymoon is for the groom ;)

well at least you're prepared.the only thing you're missing is the fiancé.

Wow, that's pathetic. I'm sorry, but you shouldn't define your life based on whether your single or not because life isn't all about who you're in love with.

Really ? if I were a bloke & found that out I'd think ur crazy .. Your Life can't be that pathetic can it ?!

kristena103 14