By SINGLE - 23/01/2010 10:27 - Australia

Today, I planned my own wedding down to the very last detail, including favours for my guests, the sweets buffet and the bouquet of flower brooches I want. Too bad I'm still single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 859
You deserved it 37 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No offence, maybe you should try enter a relationship, or possibly wait until you're in a relationship. If a boyfriend found those plans, he'd msot likely think you were coming off too strong.

Ya this is probably why you're still single.

Comments

Twi_lover_EC 6

"Toaday, I found out I had no life. FML"

yes and 'toaday' u shud also learn to spell

dance2211 0

I'm fat and I'm happily married. Don't be a superficial, shallow dumbass with such naive assumptions. It will get you nowhere in life.

If women are planning out their weddings from when they are little girls, then we need to start teaching these little boys how to construct their fantasy escape plans early.

damn women really do this. that's crazy haha ydi

Never and I mean NEVER show a guy your already planned out wedding unless you want to see how fast he can run away.

@12 car actually. not house. meh, I also have a few design blue prints for an armory though.

Lepton 0

And I think we found out why you're still single. Do you ever have second dates or do you bring the wedding stuff up on the first one?

saranottelling 7

Lady, not having a boyfriend is the least of your worries. Let's work on getting outside, making friends, and having a life first.

Sparkiee93 3

Wow. A wedding isn't a party "just for you" it's a celebration of love you feel for another human being. And there are starving people, children, babies, on this same planet as you right now, and you are upset because you can't have a stupid party.