By Anonymous - 22/12/2010 08:01 - United States

Today, I overheard my husband telling my step-dad that I have the same ability to sniff out chocolate in a house as a certain animal has to find truffles in the woods. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 300
You deserved it 6 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you have a super power. don't let it go to your thighs..uh I mean head

catkat1988 17

lol, aw, that sounds exactly like something my boyfriend would've said about me. Don't worry, though, he probably meant it in a loving way.

Comments

her husband is basically comparing her to an animal I guess?

that's awesome, I have the same ability but with sniffing out college students with daddy issues. it's a gift and s curse.

are moderators human? cuase there are smileys in my warning email

whats OP complaining about you got a talent!

Demon - no, the moderators are evil, lab-created creatures, quite similar to Gremlins, who feed on misery, despair, sarcasm, and cookies.

^^^would you hate me if i said i like Family guy more then you?

that's the gayest and childest comment I've heard no offense dude, ur kinda commenting everything with family guy

catkat1988 17

lol, aw, that sounds exactly like something my boyfriend would've said about me. Don't worry, though, he probably meant it in a loving way.

isn't that a good thing? be proud with what you have!

now all he needs to do is stuff chocolate in his pants

I am assuming you ment "ninja" if so, congrats on being the stealthest pig! Now that's something to be proud of!

54 - No way, man. You've never heard of a "ninga"? It's the newest thing around these parts... Fail, 14. It spells the word you're looking for right in his name...

Mervin22 6

take it as a compliment...kinda?

DaveOnDope 4

the sad part is a truffle is worth more. drop a chocolate bar or two down his pants, when he wakes up tell him you want pizza.

you have a super power. don't let it go to your thighs..uh I mean head

You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, lets do it like they do on the discovery channel!