By Miss_Blaine - 29/06/2016 20:05 - United States - Houston

Today, I learned that my husband and I share the same taste in men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 917
You deserved it 1 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flyingflies 36

This is a bit ambiguous. Did you discover that he's bisexual and happily married to you, which wouldn't be a problem? Or that he's gay and cheating or not on you? That'd be horrible and I'm sorry if that's the case.

Comments

That sucks OP but try to sit him down and talk about it and try to see how long its been going on and settle it like adults.

flyingflies 36

This is a bit ambiguous. Did you discover that he's bisexual and happily married to you, which wouldn't be a problem? Or that he's gay and cheating or not on you? That'd be horrible and I'm sorry if that's the case.

The way it's phrased, it seems like it would be the latter.

splinteredApple 36

Well if he's cheating then how I read it was that OP has an interest in the men he likes too.

Or maybe she just found his stash of ****, which makes it possible that he is not currently (or maybe even never before in his life) involved with anyone else at all. He could just be bi-curious without ever having acted on it. OP did not give enough information from which to draw any reasonable conclusion.

Or she found out she's gay, not him. That also counts.

No it doesn't. She said taste in men, not women.

andrmac 25

Or they both cheated with a bisexual male.

Threesome? But seriously, that sucks. Good luck 0P

SmittyJA24 26

You say "threesome" as if that'd be a bad thing. Don't knock it until you try it.

r83839 22

Is he bi, in which case he's still attracted to women like you? If so, I don't see the problem. I'm probably a 1 on the Kinsey scale, so I'm straight, but I'm occasionally attracted to people of my gender. I think it'd be pretty hard to find someone who was a perfect 0 or 6 on the scale, and the popularity of threesomes seems to confirm this. Talk it over with him and see if he's still happy in his relationship with you. If he is, then just be happy that you have another thing in common haha.

Meh, I'm a perfect hetero, and refuse to play into that silliness about everyone being a little bit bisexual. My life mate is, but actual full heteros do exist.

SteveDudleyUK 10

Do you mean your having an affair with a guy who your husband also fancies? Or are you jealous because your husband has got the guy you wanted?

Did you find him trying to suck his own penis?

Same thing happened to me. I turned it in to a he pays for everything and I don't mention it relationship. And my closet never look so glamorous. you can join which is fun or go shopping which last longer.

Uh what? That sounds shallow. I may be reading it all wrong but you two are still together and made him into your personal piggybank? Anyway, kind of shitty advice. And not every gay man likes shoppin (I know more who don't like it)

I'm not sure if you're kidding or not, but if you aren't kidding then you deserve a kick in the eye socket. He can't control his sexuality, you can control your shallowness.

so you blackmailed him. Did you just become a ***** or were you just about money before this happened (aka *****)

This is what you get for marrying a narcissist