By Chelsea - 02/04/2012 17:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met a really attractive guy outside of a club. We came back to my apartment and had sex. Afterward, we both fell asleep. I woke up and found 20 dollars on my nightstand that wasn't there before. He thought I was a prostitute, and apparently a cheap one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 416
You deserved it 38 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Crunchy_fml 0

Comments

Maybe if you didn't sleep around with random people you wouldn't have this problem? Just a thought

gqduck 0

If you don't want to be treated like one then don't act like one?

xbaybaygirl 0

You mean your not a prostitue? Go figure. dont be a **** and then complain. dumbass.

if he was really attractive then he wouldn't've been desperate enough to need a prostitute. this is why you wait till you know someone for at least 15 minutes before you do them.

fuckthatnoise 0

Please keep in mind that the people leaving the majority of these comments are either patriarchal, sexist men, or womyn giving in to the patriarchy and oppressing other womyn. In short, they are scumbags.

fuckthatnoise 0

Oh also these comments are coming to you anonymously. Keep that in mind.

yknow, female chimpanzees accept bananas from male chimps so they can have sex with them. btw, many of you are saying "who cares, you're up $20", but maybe the guy was trying to compensate you for something else he did, like maybe break something, or because he give you genital herpes and he felt guilty about it.... guilty enough to give you $20. btw, to the OP and everyone else who's saying she's not a *****.... yes, she really is a *****! Deal with it.

If you don't want to be treated like one then don't act like one [2]