By anonymous - 13/07/2015 09:45 - China - Shanghai

Today, I was yelled at by a bunch of angry people because I couldn't physically move out of the way while 10 more tried to force their way onto a subway in Shanghai. Then one old lady started hitting me with her purse to get me to move even more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 934
You deserved it 2 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Subway in Shanghai' sounds like an awesome band, with many band members.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You got the first comment and you blew it.

Could've been worse, I suppose, I could've said first.

mds9986 24

I saw a video once of a train station guard literally cramming people into those trains so the door could close, like when you're trying cram clothes into a suitcase so it closes finally. That place is not a place for you if you value personal space.

ColonelCusswords 24

Sometimes people fall asleep on you

Seems like it would be an Asian cultured filled city with such massive populations

'Subway in Shanghai' sounds like an awesome band, with many band members.

The truth of your comment kind of bothers me xD

So why couldn't you move? Were you already against a wall or something?

ColonelCusswords 24

In big chinese cities there are so many people on the subway, you are literally just stuffed into the subway like a suitcase full of burritos. Its likely that the train was way to full and the op was unlucky enough to be near the door getting blamed for it.

Overpopulation is starting to nip at our heels.

20- And to think people wonder why the Chinese government mandated only one child per family. It is a very real problem that needs to be addressed. Has no one ever heard of peak production?

Abe_er_um 12

Sounds like an appropriate time to play...subway surfer

Yeah every time I get annoyed with crowding on public transit here in Chicago I'm reminded of how much worse other places have it...

ColonelCusswords 24
xluciferx666 21
qdawg06 23

And people in New York complain...

llamingo 8

I live in New York it's not always that bad but this has sometimes happened to me too (except for the old lady part)