By Chelsea - 02/04/2012 17:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met a really attractive guy outside of a club. We came back to my apartment and had sex. Afterward, we both fell asleep. I woke up and found 20 dollars on my nightstand that wasn't there before. He thought I was a prostitute, and apparently a cheap one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 416
You deserved it 38 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Crunchy_fml 0

Comments

bigrederin 0

And #22 - I totally think that guys who look to **** on the first date are ****** too. Apparently, self-respect is a little hard to come by anymore, especially if the only reason why you feel good about yourself is because you had some ***** slobbering after you like a cat in heat. Keep in mind, boys - a cat in heat will **** anything she can, including a Q-Tip (yay for vet tech training!).

lolatflyingducks 0

That's what you get for picking up guys you've just met.

Reindeerroadkill 0

Everyone who reads these comments and are like "wtf, everyone has one night stands".. Keep in mind most of the people commenting on here are around the ages of 13, or 14... But they will see in a few years that sometimes you just want to get laid, and if your lucky it will be with someone that your attracted to before you start drinking :P "I met this hottie at the club last night and i ended up at her house and i hit it all night.. woke up in the morning to take a piss and didnt realize i was still hard and pissed on EVERYTHING in her bathroom, i felt really guilty so i left 20 bucks on her night stand and bounced before she got up. FML"

"I got paid to get laid. FML." ...Honey, no. More like the guy's side would read like this if he found out: "I went home with a girl I met at a club, figuring she was a prostitute. She wasn't very good but I felt obligated to pay so I only left her $20. I later discovered she wasn't actually a prostitute. Now I'm out $20 for bad sex. FML."

kandy_fml 0

#109. What the **** are you rambling on about? I'm simply trying to make a point that calling someone a ***** for having one one night stand is stupid and pointless because most of the people here, if they haven't yet they will, do something much worse than...um...having sex. Also, it is a bit of a double standard. I don't see anyone calling the guy a *****. Is everyone forgetting that it takes two to tango? In my opinion this story makes the man look like more of a fool because this situation proves he's willing to pick up a prostitute just to "get some." Get off your high horse, dude. You made yourself look like a jackass when you attempted to mock me.

that734chic 0

you got to have sex with someone hot AND get unexpected money. i dont see the problem o_o

LOL...Have you heard of the British show "Secret Diary of A Call Girl"? That's almost exactly how the main character starts prostituting...by being mistaken for a prostitute...she got more money though.

Blind_Ninja 0

I highly doubt he thought the OP was a prostitute. For one, prostitutes discuss payment before business and receive payment immediately after (also, they're not going to take a nap with you since their business plan is ****, get money, find another customer). And two, unless you're trashy as all hell (and I do mean ALL HELL), you can get more than $20. And THREE, if you were a prostitute, and he had the opportunity to just leave without paying, he would. And four, I doubt prostitutes would hang out around the outside of a club (a place where somebody could possibly acquire free sex pretty easily if the alcohol is flowing). That's just bad business. He probably just left it as a joke.