By Anonymous - 16/01/2010 16:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity to my amazing boyfriend. As we were getting dressed, I realized I had lost my bra. After intense searching I finally found it and put it on. It wasn't mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 790
You deserved it 4 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aphrodite14141 0

I guess he's not so amazing anymore.

perdix 29

Transvestites can be awesome boyfriends, I suppose. He popped your cherry and doubled your wardrobe! It's a good day for you!

Comments

maybe his mom dropped one of hers while putting away laundry?

that's one interpretation of what happened. I personally like to think that it's the boyfriend is fat and needs to wear a man-bra.

Are you implying that he sleeps with his mom?

Wow, #80. Congrats, you are officially the jackass of the day. Someone needs to knee you in the balls. Your fault for having them, right?

how did you not realize it wasn't yours before you put it on!

Ur an idiot. everyone should know that.

seems like you dont have the answer either

Amanyyyyyy 29

It looks like he has a collection of bras...

aphrodite14141 0

I guess he's not so amazing anymore.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
warriorcatluvr 0

AHAHAHAHA!!! LOL!!!!!! I love how there were two "..." in a row and the a "what the hell" X'D OMG OMG OMG LOLOLOL. oh my **** that was hilarious *exhale*

Comments like yours are the reason we have a debilitating sexual double standard in the world today.

Dmb15freeweezy 0

14 you need to chill. there are more important things than your double standard problem.

perdix 29

Transvestites can be awesome boyfriends, I suppose. He popped your cherry and doubled your wardrobe! It's a good day for you!

splinteredApple 36

It could also belong to one of his ex's from a long time ago.

AxCxDxDx 0

Obviously, your boyfriends a crossdresser!

Nic_hole 0

yea, how did you not know it wasn't yours when you put it on??

SarahMarie83 0

Are you trying to imply that it belonged to him or another woman?

perdix 29

I'm more than implying he is a cross-dresser, I'm stating it. Of course, this being FML, I'm pulling this fact right out of my ass, and it is probably even more likely that the bra belongs to one of the many other women he's *******.

pwincessa23 1

I think I'm the only one that caught on to the fact that he's sleeping with someone else....

Well its not necessarily a fact it could be his he could be a crossdresser