By Anonymous - 16/01/2010 16:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity to my amazing boyfriend. As we were getting dressed, I realized I had lost my bra. After intense searching I finally found it and put it on. It wasn't mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 787
You deserved it 4 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aphrodite14141 0

I guess he's not so amazing anymore.

perdix 29

Transvestites can be awesome boyfriends, I suppose. He popped your cherry and doubled your wardrobe! It's a good day for you!

Comments

aquariusxx 0

@pwincessa I think you're the only one who didn't catch on to the sarcasm in most of these comments

@aqarius obviously you didn't see her sarcasm either .

raithex 0
BrownSugar_fml 5

I guess he's not so amazing after all:( I bet the other girl thought the same too!!

Wow he is amazing. He manages to get you in bed without you noticing another girl's bra nearby.

At least you lost your virginity. So there's your silver lining.

teehee. did you not notice the other bra when you came into the room? maybe you should ask him about it. I guess it's possible that it belonged to someone like his mom or sister(?). optimism is good.

my bf did that to me too I just found out in a diff way. guys suck

Is it just me or are these fml's not real?.. I mean.. not 1 of them is bad english and they all start with Today,...

waterynuggets 0

Let us take a quick peek at the submission requirements: Submit your FML story * - Concept : An anecdote always starts with "Today" and ends with "FML". There are no taboo subjects, feel free to express yourself. * - CAUTION: Read your message over. Please don't use text language and avoid making too many spelling mistakes. * - If your story isn't published on the website, don't feel offended, and thank you nevertheless! The staff can also correct the spelling in an FML.

If you've ever submitted an FML, you would know that that's how the site starts all of them. Also, they get to pick which ones are chosen so they will pick the ones with proper grammar.