By chevysprint - 28/02/2010 05:36 - Canada

Today, I locked my keys in my car. I was late for work so I went to smash the side window with a big rock. The rock bounced off the window and into my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 413
You deserved it 33 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Atleast now you know your car is newbie-burgler free..

now you have a legit excuse for being late; you had to go to the hospital.

Comments

Blondie08_fml 0

its called triple A smaRt one!!

If this had worked, shards of glass would have flown at your face. You were screwed either way YDI

congratulations. you are the definition of fail

fail is the best word to describe this

poww. right in thee kisser.! hahaaa how does the rock not go through the window?

YouTube Ryan dunn hit by brick. you will see it does happen

ydi it for not being strong enough to get it through the window

MXavierT 0

You deserve it for locking your keys in, and then deciding to break your own window with a damn rock... And not having a spare key...

today i decided to be stupid then i decided to try and break into my car and hurt my self FML

FAKE!!! seriously, is there anyone stupid enough to believe this?!? "hmm, I'm late an the keys are locked in the car, I guess I'll smash the window". bullshit. unless OP is wipin his ass with 20s, he wouldn't intentionally try to cause that much damage to his own car, because the ******* keys were locked inside.

YDI because you're an idiot if you don't have a set of spare keys and your first conclusion is to break your window..

68 - Windows are pretty thick. If you seriously think a rock will go through a car window, how do you drive(or ride in) a car and feel secure about your safety?

This. The window could cost more than what you'd lose for being late.

ROCKS HAVE FEELINGS TOO YOU KNOW THEY DON'T LIKE BEING THROWN AROUND >:

asianwolf 2

you need a bigger rock, and a stronger face just in case.

carmas a bitch. especially if the rock has a mind of it's own, and how the he'll did it "bounce" of ur window and not break the window?!!!!!!!!

bahahahahahahahaa !!. yuuh qott sum stronq ass windows !!.

now you have a legit excuse for being late; you had to go to the hospital.

locking your keys in your car isn't legit enough anyways? besides did you lock them in the day before or something? fail to see how you can lock them in getting in

Try adding a little more meat to your diet. Maybe a little more excercise, 35 bucks for AAA membership is a hell of a lot cheaper than glass replacment. So is calling a tow truck.