By Toothy - 02/04/2011 05:03 - United States

Today, I learned that when I leave skid marks in the toilet my wife uses my toothbrush to remove them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 981
You deserved it 50 039

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow! your wife is just every type of wrong fyl!

MuffyStJacques 0

I wouldn't want to put up with your shit, either.

Comments

avatar0810 15

I would've really went off on somebody if I found that out.

******* awesome,stop leaving skidmarks on the toilet seat-failsauce.

lmaoatall 6

so you learned your lesson the hard way. for now on you'll know to use her tooth brush to scrub out your swirlies. I'm guessing though that she probably yelled at you before to take care of that, before she went to extreme measures to show you she was serious.

maddybopeep 2

makes sense. your skid marks, your toothbrush

does she kiss you after? she probably has a shit fetish

RavenNight 0

thts wat happens when the idiot doesnt know how to clean up after himself.

goes back on her anyway! she has to kiss u!

Next time she needs you to clean the toilet use her toothbrush! get even!!!  Ain't that SO sexy! 

If she didn't know it's your toothbrush that's one thing. (My husband never seems to know which one is his and I keep one I use to clean with the cleaning supplies way out of his reach on purpose.) If she does, she is either crazy, stupid, or she hates you. Or all of the above I guess. It's a harmful and disgusting thing to do. I would not blame you at all to divorce her.

Ydi for not cleaning your own shit and probably being a jerk. Clean your own shit next time and buy TWO new tooth brushes. One for her to play with and one for you to use.