Cruel Summer

By placard3 - 02/10/2019 20:02

Today, I went to the hospital to get a cast that I have been wearing for the past three months removed from my wrist. Thanks to said cast, I couldn't have any summer fun at all. The doctor took a final X-ray and said, "Well look at that, your wrist wasn't fractured to begin with." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 961
You deserved it 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you have the evidence , you have a lawsuit.

I would definitely try to get my money back. All those doctor bills & expenses. So much money wasted because they screwed up. People are suggesting you sue them, but I would try to call your insurance & the office where you were treated. Work something out.

Comments

Thats a long amount of time to have a cast for just a fracture. I broke both bones in my wrist and only had a cast on for 2 weeks. however it was recommended i didn't do any heavy lifting for a few months

Mooglefox 23

I would have beaten the doctor

If you have the evidence , you have a lawsuit.

You should sue!!! Surely, a jury will compensate you fairly for all the handjobs you missed out on!

I would definitely try to get my money back. All those doctor bills & expenses. So much money wasted because they screwed up. People are suggesting you sue them, but I would try to call your insurance & the office where you were treated. Work something out.

Actually that's what a lawsuit is for. It's not meant to be a "screw you" it's mean to be they screwed up costing you financially so they should reimburse you.

Matt Richard Conklin 6

A X-ray cannot see afracture. Your doctor should have told u that get a new one asap..

Sara Niemantsverdriet 12

you realise that's exactly what x-rays are used to show, right?

Matt Richard Conklin 6

They are not 100% reliable your proof of that😂😂😂.. Next time get (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), or a bone scan and fire your doctor.

Matthew Irmen 11

Dang, I had a cast on my wrist for four months so I can definitely relate. At least it’s off now and you can resume normal life, good luck!