By youknowwhatitis - 22/06/2011 13:31 - Australia

Today, I learned how to wolf-whistle properly, and then learned what it feels like to be slapped on the head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 732
You deserved it 35 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

Consider yourself lucky that you know how to wolf whistle and that was the first time you have EVER been slapped in the head.

Comments

MufMuf_fml 5

Oh, I see what you did there... yeah, fail joke...

MufMuf_fml 5

Oh i see what you did there...made yourself look like an ass :P

Yes MufMuf, it's way more logical to assume that I'm just an ass... rather than believing that you just made a fail joke... I mean what was I thinking? Comments getting thumbs down must be the good ones... right?

MufMuf_fml 5

yeah I will assume that because yes, it wasn't that funny but you didn't have to comment on it. just saying.

iAmScrubs 19

MufMuf - all bwill9014 was doing was pointing out that your joke wasn't funny. He wasn't being an ass. I've seen worse insults. My jokes aren't funny all the time and I just admit it and deal with it. Nobody is going to start hating you for making a joke that isn't funny.

Or perhaps this website is full of idiots who don't like laughing or have a stick so far up their butts that even if they chuckle they feel it in their throat and suffocate a bit...

32, this site is designed for people to be able to respond to other users comments... so by saying "I didn't have to comment on it" you're essentially telling me to not make use of the features that the FML creators have given to us... which includes the thumbs down feature... so in short... don't be mad when people call you out because this site is designed for that

Kirlyfoo 9

You freakin' deserved it o.o Damn, those are annoying.

no offence but people that say that being wistled at like that is so offenive, have never been wolfwistled at. im not saying its a good time but ladies please... its not a big deal

CateXOX 0

78- No it's not worth a slap, but I agree with 18, they're annoying as hell.

IHeartJimi02 0

Those who find it offensive* have never been whistled at? everyone has their own opinion. some don't mind it and some hate it.

$78, Yes I have been wolf whistled at, and yes I find it offensive. I suggest you stop posting stupid shit

Being able to wolf-whistle means it was worth it buddy... you now have an ancient skill passed down for generations... whoever slapped you is just mad because they can't do it!

televishun 7

No, they're mad because they're being harassed by a stranger.

shutupK 0

49, don't ruin the joke and point out the obvious.. kids these days...

TalkinSmack 6

better than a kick in the junk!

It's a whistle done by guys when they see some someone attractive. That's the most basic definition I can give you. But it's not really what it is so much as what it implies that offends women when it happens. You can look up videos on it of you've never heard one.

felah17 6

So,Is it equally offensive as calling a girl a *****? I don't get it...It must be, for her to get that offended!!

CateXOX 0

74- It's more threatening than offensive.

It's saying that you find something attractive more like it. It makes most women feel like an object and not a person.

green_eggs_and_h 0

One slap on the head is worth learning to wolf-whistle, in my opinion.

THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY DO U WANT TO TELL US THE FRICKEN REASON U WERE SLAPPED IN THE HEAD? BECAUSE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE SLAPPED IN THE FACE DAILY AND MANY PEOPLE WEAR WHISLTES AS WELL SO WE DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU DO EITHER BUT IF THE REASON WHY IS FUNNY THEN PLEASE GO INTO DETAIL BUT IF NOT WE DONT GIVE A ****!

AND I MEANT THEY CAN DO WHISTLES SO DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT THAT EITER