By Closingwild - 21/07/2012 06:18 - Mexico - Zapopan

Today, I introduced my boyfriend to my sister, but they already knew each other from my sister's work. She's an exotic dancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 483
You deserved it 2 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least they will get on well. What if they hated each other? There can always be a worse situation. (Apart from the guy who was allergic to bacon. That is the worst.)

Comments

Sanch101 7

If she was a prostitute I could understand the problem as a stripper what is the problem? Should a man be disgusted if his girlfriend went to see a male stripper at some point? I know I wouldn't be.

friedbunnies 9

Why don't people just call 'em "strippers" anymore?

True story that happened to me once but your sister is a ****

if2013 10

a **** is a person with many sexual partners. the OP said that she's an exotic dancer/stripper, not a prostitute, therefore, she doesnt have to have sex with the customer.

And whats so bad about *****? People are always so down on *****. So they have sex with a lot of guys, why do we give a flying ****? Society embeds this into are brains that ***** are bad. Ask yourself, why do YOU dislike *****?

Sanch101 7

A stripper is not a prostitute. In fact many strippers have rules about not having sex with customers, they are simply doing a job and making money off people stupid enough to pay them for looking at them. By the way "****" is a very misogynistic term.

DeVaughnS 5

Don't worry it's no sex in the champagne room......not :( sorry

As long as he doesn't want to put his ****-banger all up in her fat booty, you've got nothing to worry about.(:

dirton89 7

Well.....welcome to the family!!! :-D

if2013 10

he may have gone to the strip club before they were together. therefore, he has no explaining to do.

Might be a bit awkward but it's no big deal really, just means he's gone out before

Sounds like you don't know how to use proper grammar.