By Closingwild - 21/07/2012 06:18 - Mexico - Zapopan

Today, I introduced my boyfriend to my sister, but they already knew each other from my sister's work. She's an exotic dancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 483
You deserved it 2 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least they will get on well. What if they hated each other? There can always be a worse situation. (Apart from the guy who was allergic to bacon. That is the worst.)

Comments

So he likes *******, you gonna get upset when he looks at boobies on tv?

TheyCallMeDamien 17

She probably gave him a lap dance, which is basically a hand job with your clothes on. Some of those girls let you go even further. I've fingered a few strippers in my day.

Yeah if it was in any other country I would say maybe he just saw her "dancing" but this is in Mexico so I'm guessing her boyfriend got at least a bj. Bottom line dump him.

It does depend on the couple, but if she's introducing her boyfriend to her sister now, it could be very well be a new relationship. In that case, all the debates of whether it's cheating would be irrelevant. I wouldn't blame a guy for going to some strip clubs, especially if he's single. Does make for an awkward situation though.

I could see your boyfriend posting that as an FML...

And then you walked your EX boyfriend out the door with a complimentary slap in the face? Either way,OP I hope you find a better man :]

You shouldn't be disappointed or embarrassed about your sister's work as long as she's making money and she's happy! :)

redhedsaysrawr 18

That is not the problem here, the problem is that her BOYFRIEND has obviously had SERVICE from her own sister before... thats how he knows her from her work... wow you people...